BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

April 2018 Doll Diorama Finds

I've had some decent luck so far this month."Blessed are those that Spring clean and Donate!"A GREEN thing to do.

I found some cool stuff, in great condition at my favorite thrift stores. This morning, I quick threw everything on the kitchen table, hubby was at a bowling banquet, since I'm banned from the kitchen table.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

I found two more wooden votive chairs, the REDO will be NEW seat covers.
 I finally found some NEW adorable Minions tees at a Walmart 15 miles from home.

 Back to the left is a Cherry Blossom three drawer tall cabinet is a Fashion Fever dresser from the 2005-7ish. Mattel mades some great stuff, during this period, clothes and furniture.
Perfect for a theme I've been working on. 
Next to that is a clone mirrored door armoire, that needs a back and shelves. The doors are perfect.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

I was very pleased to find this Mattel flexible chair/bed/combo that actually originally came with the Totally Real House, 2005. It has great legs and works in a couple of different ways.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

This OLD heavy metal thing was in the candle stick aisle. I have REDO plans to use a Pebo-paint swirled design on this to look like marble. I will do a tutorial on this stuff, if it is successful. 
UPSIDE on this piece, I won't knock it over...it's heavy, and perfect for a coffee table.
(The dolls may bump their shins, though.)



barbieoldnewgreenredo

An Ebay find---the recording studio I wanted when it came out and then they disappeared, so fast. Some issue with the music holder, but I will get it working. Otherwise, new and complete for $8.00 and cheap shipping. The bench has storage, the key board is removable and could also make this a work station.. 



barbieoldnewgreenredo

This is a fun piece. A 2008 Glam Barbie Vanity. Lights around the mirror light up---phone rings, and music plays all with separate buttons. Everything works, missing are two shelves and accessories, there were apparently a lot in the original. I love the drawers all work.. 
But, for $2.99 with a chair, probably not a match, I will take it as is. Now, REDO the pink.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

I swear someone's mother got ticked-off and threw their Barbie stuff in the donation bin. This is complete; a 2007 Barbie Dream house Computer Armoire. Perfect condition. Pull out desk keyboard, mouse, discs, radio, screen and a bunch of decorative accessories, chair, and waste basket. I may add real cork to the doors, but not change much else, other than some details on the accessories. 
This is a really cool piece, my doll's are already fighting over it.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

A bag of four small frames, which are pretty nice. I can see using them all, for only $2.99. These are better in a dollhouse than in the dump, a GREEN thing to do.

barbieoldnewgreenredo


Really not a bad lot----for thrift store shopping, and one Ebay order.
I can't wait to have a chance to REDO some of these!

How's your hunting going!



All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own, I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop. 

Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 

Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

Sharing at these Ad Free blog parties or with no ads in the body of the post (I'm going to try and see if this is possible)

Talk of the Town
The Scoop
Celebrate Your Story
Wonderful Wednesday



Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.