BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from my Doll World!

AD-FREE BLOG

 Sometimes I think of the holidays as train-wreck or something that gets out of control. I had taken a whole series of photos earlier in December to share before Christmas and then real life took over and there didn't seem time to even take a breath. 

So I'm sharing now---when you all can sit back relax and enjoy???, since  the madness of the season is over. Don't get me wrong, we had a wonderful holiday, just a bit spun out of our control and  overwhelming because of our aging energy supply. 

Here we go from my "Doll land."

Christmas Eve at Barbie and Dr. Ken's. 


Foofie is up to her old tricks!


Get down, Foofie!


Please come to the table!


Ken Sr. is ready, so is Barbie.


Dr.Ken---I hope I can eat without being called in for an emergency.


Family photo---say Cheese!



Please pass the vegetables!


Barbie: Hmmmm, still trying to rack up brownie points with Santa?


Well, maybe for next year???? Let's eat so we can open presents! 


Part 2: 

Chris and Rob's Christmas Eve.


Chris and Rob's home is delightfully decorated with traditional colors. And on Christmas Eve they are watching Christmas movies.


Scooter: Is this where the Griswold lights finally come on, Dad?


Skipper: This is the funniest movie...we have to put up more lights next year!


Chris: Well, only if you girls help, huh, Dad?


Rob: Well not on the roof---I'm not putting anything on the roof.


Table set for Christmas Eve snack!


Cozy Christmas!


Tomorrow is the big family meal with everyone!


The girls had to make a Gingerbread House...NUM!



Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!


HOW WERE YOUR DOLLY  HOLIDAYS?

If you enjoyed this post(s), please join me by email- at 
FOLLOW IT---upper right hand corner.

I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions or products shown, or from where I shop. 

Please Join me at these Fine Blog Parties!















4 comments:

  1. You transport us to a creative Fantasyscape with your Doll dioramas. Always Adorable. Happy New Year my Friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, spent another day cleaning and will take new photos tomorrow! Hugs, Sandi

      Delete
  2. I love your dollhouse lighting! That still remains my biggest challenge. Great pics, Happy New Year Sandi-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done a couple of posts on lighting...and yes, it really does make a difference. Thanks, Sandi

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.