BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

HFIM House:Back to Work in 2018

The party is over, and 2018 brings cold to Chicago and back to work for the Millennials. 

Sigh!

Theres a new House Rules list up...meanwhile...

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Foofy and Rexie are cleaning up the last of the cookie crumbs in the Dining Room.

In the kitchen....

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Sindy: Oh my, it is so darn cold. I think I will need another sweater. 

Patrick:Don't worry Kevin is warming up the van. You won't have to stand and wait for the bus today!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Aidan: Thanks Pat, for letting me use your Grandfather's overcoat here. I look like a dirty old man, but at least it's warm! California, never gets cold.

Patrick: No problem, Grampa's in Florida, he won't miss it!

The working herd file out of the kitchen, leaving Monnie, Tory, and Belle to have coffee in peace.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Tory: OMG, what are you doing, Nemo?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Nemo: I'm going to make my own breakfast, in my new pajamas, and thanks for those.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Tory: What's wrong with your new pajamas?

Nemo: I can't get my hands through the cuffs. But, I'm wearing the bottoms, they fit fine.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Nemo: House Rules on the fridge say, No Shoes, No Shirt, No Bottoms, NO service! I'll compromise I have all of that on--sorta, and I'll make my own breakfast!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Tory:Bottoms have never been your problem. You can't fry bacon bare-chested, Nemo. It's ----uncivilized.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Nemo:Well, I can't eat bacon raw, though I have---in the past. Pass me the eggs, please.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Belle: OMG, I can't watch!

Tory: I give up!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Monnie: Breakfast and a floor show? What will we have next?

Barbie appears with a lacy apron and a grin.

Barbie: Here I have my new apron, you can use this!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Nemo: You are too kind, Mistress of the house! But I don't think that will go around me?


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Eric: Hey, man, why don't you just go put a shirt on, before you have lace patterned burns on your pecs. I don't have time to watch this, though I want to. I'm due in court in an hour. 

Nemo: Okay, I'll go all the way upstairs and get a shirt, just for you, Tory.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Tory: That's a deal, and I will fix your sleeves this afternoon and make your breakfast now.

Nemo:(Blushing) Well, Miss Tory, I do thank you for the pajamas, and I will take you to dinner tonight, if pizza is okay? Oh, and I will wear a shirt.

Tory:(laughs) Sure, now how do you want your eggs?

(Life in the HFIM house to be continued...)





Cast in order of appearance.

Sindy: in Barbie baker's uniform and a coat by Sandi

Patrick: in hoodie by Sandi

Ian: (striped sweat shirt by Sandi

Monnie: (purple bathrobe-I think this is an unmarked vintage Barbie terry robe)

Tory: In Barbie Mickey Mouse jacket, Barbie vintage unmarked 90's top, and Disney? silky Jasmine bottoms.

Nemo: (he is actually Hasbro Neo-Keanu Reeves...but Grand named him 'Nemo'). In-out of vintage 1960's Ken PJ's.

Belle: in cheetah print nightgown and Viking shirt by Sandi

Eric: in Mattel, Robert's suit from "Enchanted." 

Lovely apron for Barbie a ITP win by Karen/glamourdoll


I'll be happy to answer any comments or questions!

All the opinions and photographs on this blog are my own, unless otherwise stated. 

 I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions
 or products shown, or from where I shop. 

The dolls shown are from my own and the Grand's collection. 
Clothes are vintage or made by myself. Occasionally, I falter and buy something new.

PLEASE do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission, but Pin away!
Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

I'll be sharing at these fine parties:



Sandi









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.