BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Seven Days and Six Nights: Part 4 Biking and Selfies

AD-Free Blog


DAY 4 on the island.
Vickie and Joe take off on the bike to explore the island.

Joe: Have we got everything?

Vickie: Well, I really wanted to take the hammock. (Giggle)


Barbieoldnewgreenredo

"Left foot first, ready set, pedal." 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Joe: Let me get some pictures of you by the waterfall.  

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: Hurry up, my hat is getting wet.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Joe: Great, how about you take the hat off and sit down?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: Sure, after that long bike ride, I can sit by a cool waterfall.

barbieooldnewgreenredo

Joe: How about over the shoulder?


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: How many are goin got take???

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: How about some pics of you?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ahhhhhhh......! Smile!


(Joe turns shy and settles for a selfie)

Vickie: Come on Joe, smile! This is such a fun day.

(to be continued)

All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own. I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop.

Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

 Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 

Sharing at these Ad Free blog parties-with ads not in the middle of the blog (I'm going to try and see if this is possible)

Wonderful Wednesdays
Share Your Cup
Friday Favorites
Finding Silver Pennies

Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle
Sandi















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.