BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Seven Days and Six Nights-Part 5 Snorkeling

AD-Free Blog

Day 5 on the private island vacation off the coast of Costa Rica.
Joe and Vickie take off with a lunch and snorkel gear. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: This view is spectacular. Now where to?

Joe: Well, up for snorkeling---I know the best place, but not easy to get to.

Vickie: Lead on!.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Joe: (Huff, puff, Crap, I'm out of shape?) 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Joe: Only a bit more...(huff, puff,....omg).

Vickie: Wheeeeeee! (as they go down the hill)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Joe: How you doing---that's our destination, just across that bridge.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: You mean across that on this bike??? You have to be kidding!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Joe: Just keep your eyes on the boards, I will steer.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: You are out of your mind, I can't watch.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Joe: Just hang on, I'll steer, and don't wiggle!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: We made it! Phew, time for a break, it really is gorgeous here though, Joe.

Joe: The best is yet to come. Ready to do some underwater exploration?

Vickie: Sure! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

(The lagoon is gorgeous---of course they can only gesture and not talk.)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

barbieoldnewgreenredo

barbieoldnewgreenredo

barbieoldnewgreenredo


barbieoldnewgreenredo

barbieoldnewgreenredo

barbieoldnewgreenredo

barbieoldnewgreenredo

After exploring for hours, and catching dinner...

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Joe and Vickie head back to the hut...What a day!

Vickie: (groans) I'm so exhausted, can I just sleep here on you. (She snuggles)

Joe: (grunts) Sure, but peddle or we will have to sleep out here in the jungle with the ---snakes! (smirk).

(to be continued)

All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own. I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop.

Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

 Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 

Sharing at these Ad Free blog parties-with ads not in the middle of the blog (I'm going to try and see if this is possible)

Tuesdays at our Home



Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle
Sandi

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.