BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Seven Days Six Nights: Part 6 a Surprise

AD-Free Blog


After snorkeling and bike riding all day....Vicky unwinds in the hut, waiting for Joe to show up.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: Honestly, where are you Joe? I've already finished almost a whole pitcher of these mojitos. He has some ----answering to do! Hmmph!



barbieoldnewgreenredo
Joe: Hey doll, look what I speared for supper. 
Vickie: Well, it's about time!


barbieoldnewgreenredo
Joe: Um, what? I didn't take that long---I see you have started without me?

barbieoldnewgreenredo
Vickie: I haven't started ===apparently. What DID you have in mind! Hmmph!

barbieoldnewgreenredo
Vickie: What is this over the bed, and what's THAT for?

barbieoldnewgreenredo
Joe: (looks confused) Um....it's not what you think. That's gear for zip-lining tomorrow up on the mountain.

barbieoldnewgreenredo
Joe: Pedro left the gear for us to use tomorrow. 

Vickie: (Hic-cup!) Um, oh, okay. How high is the zip lining going to be? 

Joe: Well, not over the bed, only maybe 50 feet or so.... your in, aren't you?

barbieoldnewgreenredo
Vickie: Well that is going to need a lot more Mojitos. Hmmmph! (50 feet that's 5-stories high, he has to be kidding!)

barbieoldnewgreenredo
Joe: Hold that thought, doll. I'm just going to clean this fish and take a quick shower. I'll be right back to cook you dinner!


barbieoldnewgreenredo
(Joe sneaks back in the hut while Vickie is napping and prepares supper).
Joe: Hmmm, she's pretty quiet now. I'll just let her calm down.

barbieoldnewgreenredo
Vickie: Zzzzzzzz, snort.....zzzzzzzzz.


barbieoldnewgreenredo
Joe: Hey, Vick, dinner is on the table. Do you want hot sauce?


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: zzzzzzz......mmmm-uh---uh....fiftyr-r--rrr you got to be kidding....zzzzz.

barbieoldnewgreenredo
(Next day bright and early they hike up the island's mountain)

Vickie: EEEEEEEEek!


barbieoldnewgreenredo
Vickie: Wheeeeeeeeeeee, it's gorgeooooooouuuuuuusssss!


barbieoldnewgreenredo
(the line slows as it goes over the falls.....and she gasps at the beauty.)


barbieoldnewgreenredo
Joe: I'm right behind you!

AAAAAhahahahahhagghghghahaahahahah! (Tarazan YELL!)

barbieoldnewgreenredo
Joe: Look out----I can't stop .....!

Vickie goes--- OOOooooF! Thump!

barbieoldnewgreenredo
Joe: Sorry Vick, you okay!

Vickie: (Giggle) I'm fine, loved that Tarzan yell, you're funny, Joe.

barbieoldnewgreenredo
Joe: Just so you are okay....?

Vickie: I'm always good in your arms, Tarzan. Can we Do IT again? 

Joe: Go down again? That means, walking back Up the mountain Jane?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vicky: Only if you carry me then, Tarzan. 

Tarzan: Well, Jane, we only have this last day before we return to civilization.  I suppose, I can try!

Vickie and Joe: AwwwwwwAhhhhhhhh-AOOOOoooooooooAAAAAWwwww!

(to be continued---to going home)

All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own. I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop.

Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

 Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 

Sharing at these Ad Free blog parties-with ads not in the middle of the blog (I'm going to try and see if this is possible)


Talk of the Town

Vintage Charm
Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
Home and Garden Thursday

Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle
Sandi








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.