BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Happy Halloween from all the Gang!


    Halloween Eve, and outside Vickie's a horde of party goers---wait for the bus???



    100_2967

    "I vill mingle with the peasants this Hallow's Eve, and find a wirgin and a Feast. Mrrrrahhahahahahahah!"

    100_2965
    "My sweet innocent Dear.....are you perhaps a Wirgin?"

    "Nah, lost that years ago---great getup...Vlad. This will be a tough crowd if you are looking for that!"


    100_2952

    "See that guy in the cape...he's weird, wanted to know if I was a 'Wirgin'?"

    Astronaut Midge: "You have to be kidding?..(hysterical laughter)...!"

    Dreamy Jeanie....."Giggle, snort!"

    100_2942

    "Where have you been all my lives....my Dearest?? You have a beautiful neck? May I kiss you? But first......are you a 'Wirgin'?"

    100_2950

    "None of your beeswax, Creep!" (SMACK!)

    100_2955

    "That smack was OUT OF THIS WORLD! Afraid the Count is Count--less! Tonight!" 




    Laghertha: Can't wait until the party starts, my wolf is Hungry!

    Ragnar: OOOOwwwwoooooooooooh!....pant, pant!

    Piratess: Me too!

    Pirate: Avast me hearties, I could eat my sword!





    Kitty: You need to hold that pumpkin differently---you look PG with it!




    Awwwww, she looks adorable...when do we get to the 'Treats!'?



    So when is the bus coming-----already?


    Midge: Hi, Im Midge and you are....

    Cher: Cher of course...!


    How am I going to carry all this on the bus?


    Fly with me, on Avian Airways.....Happiest of all Halloweens to ALL!


    All the opinions and photographs on this blog are my own, unless otherwise stated. 

     I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions
     or products shown, or from where I shop. 

    The dolls shown are from my own and the Grand's collection as are the clothes, 
    which are vintage, or made by myself. Occasionally, i falter and buy something new.

    PLEASE do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 
    Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

    I'll be sharing at these fine parties:


    Sandi





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.