BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

The Grand View decorated for Fall-short video

Wonderful WednesdayI've always wanted to try and make videos, but was stymied and wanted to by pass the YouTube. 


So here I'm going to give it a try. 





Please exit to full screen, this is my own personal video put up with blogger, so there is nothing attached to it. 

 There is no sound, other than gravel, because I was holding my breath.


I'll  be happy to answer any questions or inquiries from your comments, or email me through Blogger! 


4 comments:

  1. OMG, it was the first one I dared show. I have to learn to talk though, instead of holding my breath. I'm trying some with a camera instead of the phone...we will see. And thanks, for the compliments, I'm just a little insane, and locked up, l

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi, this is really IMPRESSIVE!!!! Your attention to detail is remarkable! Love, love LOVE the stain glass windows, all the tiny signs, everything! That looks like a LOT of work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The glass window was a real process, I'm not totally satisfied, and may try it again. I appreciate your catching all the little bits. We can't ignore our reality right now, and perhaps this will be a record of when we find our new NORMAL...it there ever will be such a thing. I'm far from a fashion person---my goal has always been color and comfort..first. But I really appreciate good design, be it a tea cup, a chair or a fashion. Hugs and thanks for visiting, Sandi

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.