BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Snow Date Night!

Chicago had its first real snow of the season last weekend. Ryan and Richelle with Jeffrey and Carly are meeting for a Winter Date night. An impromptu snowball fight in the backyard of the HFIM house begins.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

The guys think they have the gals cornered in a cross fire!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: Owwwwwch.... You're dead, Ryan!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan: Sure I am...get me if you can!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: Take that, Woosey Man!

Ryan: Owwwwwch! (he looses his balance and slips in the snow)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Foofie: (Foolish humans wearing cold white stuff.)

Ryan: (I had to marry a girl from Wisconsin....she's half Badger for sure). Wait 'til I get up...in a few minutes.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Carly was a pitcher on her HS softball team and Richelle joins her in giving Jeffrey a pounding, while Ryan flounders in the snow!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Carly: Take that you... Woosey Man 2!

Jeffrey: Whoa...hold on there!

Whooosh, wooosh, woosh...(snow flying through the air).

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Jeffrey: I give...I GIVE!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Meanwhile....

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan: Yes, you are one of the best girl snow battlers....

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: ...One of the BEST???? Take that back you, Woosey Man!

Ryan: Schmupffff, (comes up for air) You're the BEST ...you're the Best, I give!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: Woo-Hoo...I declare the gals are the BEST!!!!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Jeffrey: (pulling Carly on the sled) To the HILL in the park.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: Winners get a free ride...start mushing...now!



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Jeffrey: (Running) Last ones there pay for Dinner and Hot Drinks!!!

HAVE YOUR DOLLS PLAYED IN THE SNOW!
HAVE YOU?


Diorama:
Backdrop: altered 18" doll park 

In the Background: redone Mattel townhouse and Victorian Mansion.

Dolls: All Mattel found at thrift stores.

Snowballs: Pompoms and sticky foam

sleds: Vintage handmade sleds from wood

Fireplace: candle holder, Lemax fire, and rocks

Yard furniture: Thrift store Mattel couches.

Jeffrey's jacket by me

Ryan's sweater: made from hat by me

Richelle's jacket: Michael's ornament years back

Carly's Sweater: Target this year.

Lot's of Fun: Self-made...LOL

Foofie: lurking at the fence (Pet stuffed dog)



If you enjoyed this post(s), please join me by email- at 
FOLLOW IT---upper right hand corner.

I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions or products shown, or from where I shop. 










7 comments:

  1. Looks like they had a great time (well, the girls did anyway:@) Love that plaid coat with the fur trim! We're expecting our first snow in Philly tonight. Not much, 2-5"... We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like it was nasty there...we just got a nice cover...but very cold temperatures! Stay safe!!! Sandi

      Delete
  2. Thank you---these were fun to do...I just channeled myself on a 'snow date', although I really karate flipped my 6'4" boyfriend into a snow bank, in heels...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun :) Thanks so much for linking up at the 25 and Done Link Party 1. Shared onto Fb, Pn, and Tw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dad used to make all my Barbie Clothes and honestly I didn't appreciate the work and details that went into his Design of them all. The last of them I Sold several Years ago at the Antique Mall and they fetched a good price for someone who was far more appreciative of them and that made me Happy, I knew Dad would have been Happy that someone who will enjoy them is giving them a new Life and they're no longer just stored away unseen. A lot of Ladies that do what you do buy from our Showroom the Barbies and Clothing, the Dollhouse Furniture and Accessories, I thought Kids would, but it's more Adults that appreciate so much of it and will properly Care for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about adults shopping---seriously I didn't realize that collectors span all ages, the first 'Barbie Girls' are now in or approaching their 70's. Considering I did antiques and crafts, tons of shabby chic furniture---that I am no longer able to do---the 1/6 scale doll world allows me to do the same things I did all my life, only on a small scale. Plus the 'Thrill of the HUNT', lol. Thanks for visiting,Dawn, and glad your heirlooms found appreciative home. I'm actually investing for my grand's college fund, all doll proceeds go in an account for her schooling! A PLUS!So I have nine years to turn this mess around, LOL.

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.