BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

El and Kurt on New Years Eve

Ad-Free Blog
New Years Eve 2021 

El: Thanks, Kurt for helping me close up the store. Vickie wanted to be home when Joe finally got a night off.

Kurt: Well, you said you were my date for New Years, so no problem. It's fun to work indoors for a change.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

El: I really miss the garden center and all the lights. There was always so much going on here.

Kurt: Well, we will open up again in May. I think it's great not carrying all those trees or pumpkins. We are taking the month off, before Trish starts up the commercial design business all over again. We are looking for a permanent location here in the city. She's got to service all those BMR accounts and it's a long drive to St.Charles and the farm.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

El: Well, it's nice the one tree still has lights. Just sad to see everything locked up. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Kurt: But now, I have time to see you! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

El: (giggle) Well, I suppose that is an upside. We are supposed to get lots of snow tomorrow. Vickie's is closed until Tuesday, and I have no classes either.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Kurt: I left my truck at your place, so we can enjoy the walk or get some food. What are you hungry for?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

El: Food, well, with Covid, I'd just as soon get take-out. We could get some from Sam's Seafood down the street? I can order from here?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Kurt: Sounds good to me, what's their specialty.

El: Calamari...is to die for. 
(She orders for two: Calamari, Lemon Pepper Shrimp Pasta and Tiara Misu).
El: Let it snow...I'm starving, and we can binge watch something. 

Kurt: Sounds great, now let's get a bottle of wine and we are set. Oh, and...

HAPPY NEW YEAR,  ALL!

If you enjoyed this post(s), please join me by email- at 
FOLLOW IT---upper right hand corner.

I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions or products shown, or from where I shop. 












3 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, that was a last minute add...the sign because there was a big flaw in the paper from removing the fence...stickers are the best coverups, lol. Hugs, and Thanks for visiting! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same furry blue coat, looks like it fits the petite dolls well. Wow, the garden center really has been put away! I hope you're staying warm Sandi, looks like our east coast storm today missed Philly. Happy New Year to one and all:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lynn. El really is petite, so arm lengths are shorter---so certain things are just too big. Yes, love that coat, I think we found them about the same time this summer! Hugs, Sandi---we only got about 4-5" but the wind was crazy. Glad you are safe!!!

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.