BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Fall and Halloween at Trish's Garden Center


AD-FREE BLOG

It's been a busy week at Trish's. Everything is disappearing, and even soon the farmstand will be empty.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Frost has kissed Chicagoland, but days have been beautiful. Dusk brings falling seasonal temps for October. 

Late in the day Lara and Emilie are doing some last minute shopping!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Lara: Hi, Emilie...can you believe all the choices here?

Emilie: Very fine,  so much color and the courge and potiron, how you say?

Lara: Pumpkins and Squash...yes they are very colorful.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Emilie: Dees Squash with zee painted faces...so adorable.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

...and  ce chat noir, ees adorable. Henri, we must have this for the patio.

Henri: Yes, the squash cat is...very seasonal for Halloween. Did you see anything else you want?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Emilie: There is so much to see, let's look everywhere.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Lara: Everything looks so festive, and you must have been very busy over the weekend. 

Trish: We were wiped, my brother and cousin were here this morning with a complete restock. I don't think we can last until Halloween. The farm was so busy this weekend to. I feel guilty staying in the city.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Lara: The shop is fun too, can you make up two of those small pumpkin arrangements for me. I have two new sales, and I want them to feel welcome at the new project on Asher. We only have two units left.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: Flowers, or just produce and pods? I can have them boxed up and delivered tomorrow afternoon. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Lara: Your choice and tomorrow will be perfect. I love all your seasonal changes, I can't wait to have a real place of my own, soon. Living in whatever is left over on a project isn't really my choice.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Lara: I see no one is in at Vickie's. I know she had more electrical issues this weekend. Honestly I'm pretty dumbfounded...we can't figure it out what is going on.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Lara: That tree is spooky fun----love that moldy green stuff, y and it sorta glows in the dark.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: That tree was fun---say do you want to catch some supper, after I close up everything! 

Lara: Sure...and it looks like they are ready to pay.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Henri: We never did Halloween in Montreal when I was young.

Emilie: Nor, I in Paris. You have so many scary things, I love the pumpkeens, and zis sweet chat. 

Trish: That is almost our last painted gourd cat. We have an artist that does those for us, and they have sold very well. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: We try to have fun things each year. Do you want these wrapped or just take them as is?

Henri: This is fine, we only have a short walk.

Trish: Good night and thank-you for shopping here.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: Now to remember all the lights!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

...I hope we will have enough stock, it's still three weeks until Halloween. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

I think that's it for this side. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Fence is closed. Now to turn off the shop and the last of the lights.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Lara: Well, what are you hungry for? 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: Anything but pumpkin, squash or apples....LOL.

DIY's in this Diorama
Fixtures:Tutorial Here
Floral Shop: Part 1Part 2,Part 3
Greenhouse sourced and altered from IKEA
Vickie's Spooky Tree: $TREE-Tree Tutorial

If you enjoyed this post(s), please join me by email- at 
FOLLOW IT---upper right hand corner.

I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions or products shown, or from where I shop. 












8 comments:

  1. Lots of fun littles! I think the baskets and actual pottery pieces are my favorites. Judging by Trish's list of no-no's, sounds like pizza for dinner:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lynn. I agree on the baskets and pots---I'm a pottery freak, any size, lol. I put in a new header and added a list of sources/tutorials for here. I've been bad about doing that. Still trying to get back into the swing of things. Thanks for stopping by! Sandi

      Delete
  2. I just love this shop! I love the new details you have add. I can't wait to see what you do for Christmas. I is great your ability to see things and know how they will work in this shop. Your are inspiring! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, so much. I'm glad you enjoyed it, I love doing it about 4-5 times a year, as it is always up and ready for someone to wander through and have a story or talk. Thanks for stopping by! Sandi

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing your post in the Wednesday’s Words and Pics link up for this week and being part of the #WWandPics Community.

    Hope to see you next week too. One post per blogger, thank you

    Denyse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, Sorry Denyse, I didn't see that...thanks for visiting! Sandi

      Delete
  4. How cute it all looks! Thanks so much for linking up at #AThemedLinkup 163 for Fall Crafts and Décor. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dee...I'm working on this years garden center...so tedious...LOL.

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.