BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Barbie Movie is EVERYWHERE and all the Goodies!

Still Ad-Free 

This morning on GMA, they did a video from Chicago of the Pop-Up Barbie Cafe, downtown on Fulton St. and lots of clips and info about the current Barbie Mania and the Movie taking over Social Media.

ABC Good Morning America

GMA VIDEO HERE: Barbie Buzz Good Morning America 7/5/23. definitely a fun watch!

ABC Good Morning America

Mark did a great job at the pop-up Cafe and the entire piece was colorful, fun, as well as informative.

ABC Good Morning America


I guess I'm just going to have to get used to the PINK for awhile. There is actually a shortage of Barbie Pink paint across the nation...that is a phenomena!

ABC Good Morning America

I did a few screen shots ---all from ABC and the noted above video.

ABC Good Morning America

At the Cafe some Roller Skaters did some great tricks all dressed with some pink!

ABC Good Morning America

A few clips from the GMA piece were of the trailers of the movie....they are so funny!

ABC Good Morning America

This shot came out months ago and cracks me up every time I see it! Barbie and Ken rollerblading in the real world of 2023...but they are still jammed up in the 1980's...LOL


ABC Good Morning America

"I Never go anywhere without them!" LOL
Ryan Gosling really is the perfect KEN--I'm going to try and duplicate his hair on the movie guy I ordered...it just needs that bit on the forehead!

ABC Good Morning America

The Barbie house B&B in California, where else could really handle all this. Apparently Christy Teigan and family stayed recently...so over the top!

ABC Good Morning America

Of course merchandising is everywhere---! Seems Mattel really got their YOUNG crew going on social media and cross-merchandising! 

It's fun and well, YOUTHFUL! 

Hande Ballweg Facebook

Speaking of creativity, a friend made these for the Barbie Convention this week and sold out...but she is taking orders,...SO CUTE!! and the perfect souvenir. 
you can inquire on her facebook page if you choose.

https://www.facebook.com/hande.ballweg


Do enjoy this GMA video if you missed it!


ARE YOU GOING TO THE BARBIE MOVIE?

Windy City Barbie Doll Collectors Club is doing a party at a theatre on opening nite. I'm Preparing something PINK to wear..(ugh), but have a ton of laughs!

If you enjoyed this post please follow this blog by blogger or FOLLOW IT which you will find in the upper right hand corner of this page. 


Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

I will be sharing at these fine Parties!





All the opinions in this blog are my own, I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown. Please do not use my content without linking back to this blog or without my permission. Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi





























2 comments:

  1. The Youthful Barbie is Cute and relevant. That over-the-top Air B&B is... a bit much, but, kitsch enuf I can see why the novelty of it might be something to have Fun being at. I loved Betsey Johnson's Betseyville in Mexico, she Sold it, but, I Adored it... and her, she's very Over-The-Top Fun, in her Line and clearly how she Decorates her Homes. I would have lived there, let alone stayed there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Dawn. I scour the TJMax stores for Betsey for gifts for my BF and she pretty much lives in the socks! It's such fun stuff, I've given up wearing any jewelry except a few inherited pieces...can't be bothered, lol. A Betseyville would be fun. I'm going to look it up!!! hugs, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.