BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

A Wedding Catastrophe...Is it GONE?

Vickie's Sales are strong with their Party Wear Blow-out! More and more customers come in and the merchandise flys out the door.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Not just dresses are disappearing, but accessories and shoes.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Bags are full and customers are happy!!!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Eleanor: I really need a size 10w in some purple or lavender shoes, can you help me?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe: Sure! How about these silver ones, they will go with everything and they are perfect and in your size?

PS: I love all the inclusive dolls and body types, but SHOES are a nightmare Mattel! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

After returning from buying lunch, Carly runs upstairs during a lull.

Carly: Oh, NO! Where is it?
EL: What are you looking for?
Carly:THE dress, it's gone....Nooooooooo!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

EL: Oh no, which one?

Carly: (sobbing) The beige lace with the fishtail bottom.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Unaware of the drama unfolding upstairs, Vickie chats with the happy lady with the silver shoes and dress.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Eleanor: My grandmother had a hat exactly like this.

Vickie: Well we do have quite a bit of vintage, as you can see.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Gabby: Best day shopping ever!!!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

It's closing time, and Zoe wheels out all the online sales for the day. It's a lot!

Zoe: Phew, it was hard to wait on all those customers and pull merchandise at the same time which sold online. We almost had a fight upstairs, two gals had their hands on that sparkle dress and I had to say it was already sold. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Carly: My dress is it in here??? Has anyone seen what happened to it?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe: Carly don't worry, I put it aside for you when you went for lunch.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Girls: SURPRISE, CARLY! It's yours we all chipped in...we love you and it's yours!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Carly: Oh, you didn't have to do that...but MY DRESS! I'm so happy, I could cry! 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Note: I'm still fighting with this shoulder injury, seeing a surgeon on Friday, seems I have moderate/severe arthritis and something else going on. Must be from all the thousands of pounds of clay I pushed around on the wheel for 40+ years. Sigh...so, I'm even limited with what I can do with all the dolls and mini's. 

I'm going to try and do Vickie's with all my 80-90's NEON to celebrate the Barbie Movie! We will see, going to try today for a bit.

Hope everyone and their 
Dolls have a fabulous 4th! 

If you enjoyed this post please follow this blog by blogger or FOLLOW IT which you will find in the upper right hand corner of this page. 


Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

I will be sharing at these fine Parties!









All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own, I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown. Please do not use my photos without linking back to this blog or without my permission. Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi














 

2 comments:

  1. Crisis averted!!! Cute story:@) Happy 4th to you too Sandi, you going to see the movie with your Grand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are going with the doll club. I'm not sure the Grand would sit through this, she thinks I'm a bit nuts! And, I can't drive right now, sigh! Thanks for visiting! Sandi

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.