BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Vintage Doll Summer

On top of the fruit basket upset, I have a possible rotator cuff tear, waiting for the wheels of Medical gauntlet to get the final diagnosis. So, pretty much incapcitated, so sharing  a few photos from the  2018 archives... 

My DOLLS, enjoying the summer weather!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

I miss these two, Rory and Nemo...from the old HFIM house. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Max seemed to be in charge of the grill.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Some old faces at the cookout!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Rooftop summer buffet!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Definitely looks delicious!



barbieoldnewgreenredo

The kids in the pool....best part about summer!

barbieoldnewgreenredo


Hope you have a great SUMMER! 

If you enjoyed this post please follow this blog by blogger or FOLLOW IT which you will find in the upper right hand corner of this page. 


Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

I will be sharing at these fine Parties!





All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own, I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown. Please do not use my photos without linking back to this blog or without my permission. Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi







 

2 comments:

  1. I have to chuckle at some of the guys with 'real' hair:@) Sorry to hear about your shoulder, take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea, these are pretty much mostly helmet heads, lol. Ryan has never had hair that cooperated..and Dad is just scruffy!

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.