BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

SUPER THRIFT STORE FIND!!!!!!!!!

 Barbie Lovers, buckle your seats. 

Just your average day of thrift shopping...I'm being  very careful to only search for small stuff and miniatures because of my space issue. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Down on a lower shelf was this box with a brass plaque...it rang a brain bell, but since I had only seen this piece in photos----I didn't really recognize it.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

It was all taped up---had a healthy price on it for a toy thrift item, but when I saw the plate (which was dirty and scratched slightly) and the leather handle I knew it was special.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

When I managed to open it, .....OMG....what did I find?!?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

the inside in Perfect condition...

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Only missing the ribbon ties for SILKSTONE dolls! 
which I don't have any of. The case is highly collectible as it was the 

Barbie Fashion Model Collection Wardrobe Carrying Case Gold Label from 2003

barbieoldnewgreenredo

The inside is pristine...why would someone let this go?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

The outside has some bits of dirtyness---minor 
and so far has cleaned up.

All the hardware is perfect except for the name plate.

COLOR ME  HAPPY!!!!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

All I have to do is replace the blue ribbon ties and add some hangers...

I think this may be my FIND of 2023 maybe of my lifetime! 

Disclaimer: (I am nor is this blog in anyway affiliated with Mattel, Barbie, or any of the places I shop--mostly thrift stores). Any photos not mine are attributed to online sources and noted, no copyright infringement is intentional.

If you enjoyed this post please follow this blog by

 blogger or FOLLOW IT which you will find in the

 upper right hand corner of this page. 

Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

I will be sharing at these fine Parties!









All the opinions in this blog are my own, I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown. Please do not use my content without linking back to this blog or without my permission. Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi
















4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I would say you were at the right place, at the right time:@) Happy Labor Day Sandi, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't sure when I picked it up....it was large for 'Barbie', but that name plate did it. It may be really hard to part with. Like having money in the bank though...LOL, and I get to play with it. LOL. thanks, for stopping by! Sandi

      Delete
  2. I remember these! Thanks for the memory. What a great find.
    Visiting today from You're The Star Linky #55&56

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paula, yes they are gorgeous and expensive then and now...listing for over $350.00 on Ebay!????

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.