BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Bridesmaids for Carly's Wedding

Ad-Free Blog

Something New at Vickie's: Carly's Bridesmaids.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: It's okay you can come out now, Carly is gone home.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

You all look fabulous from here!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

(Jeffrey's Sister) Jen, Zoe, and Marley (Carly['s Cousin) are modeling the bridesmaids gowns that just arrived.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Marley: Thanks Vickie for finding the perfect dresses. I know Carly will love the color.

Vickie: I can't get over how much you look like Carly!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: Honestly you are the most divine looking bridesmaids, the color looks so good on everyone! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Jen: (L) The backs are most important...and I'm happy with my small sleeves.

Marley: I think so too. Should we wear our hair up or down?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: Maybe up---because the backs look so fab!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe: Well, we aren't exactly three little maids, but the sparkles ARE the best!

Jen: That's for sure, I've got three kids and have been married FOREVER!

Marley: Now what are we going to do for the bachelorette party????
(more to come)


(Normally, I do my own projects, but since I can't find my sewing 'bin' with all my fancy fabrics as well as all my needles/scissors and threads,) I purchased these dresses from an Etsy entrepreneur, her workmanship was great, and they arrived quickly. And they were reasonable. So this is informational, not an ad...for 

 

Linda's Passions


found on Etsy

Have you ever sewn dresses 
for an event for your Dolls?

If you enjoyed this post please follow this blog by blogger in the sided or FOLLOW IT which you will find in the upper right hand corner of this page. 


Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

I will be sharing at these fine Parties!



All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own, I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown. Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi















2 comments:

  1. I'm just now getting caught up with Blog Reading, it's all I've been able to do to knock out Posts. The Holidays being upon us at least means lots to distract me from the Issues of Life that unfurl... I haven't been to a Real Wedding in ages. One of my Granddaughters on the East Coast just got Married and of coarse we couldn't attend and had to rely on Social Media to vicariously be there to see it with what they Shared Online... Le Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we have family spread out...and only seem to scrape together if there is a funeral---which is really sad---we need to see each other alive and well and without an all consuming event! Hugs, 'sandi

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.