BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

A New Doll landed on my Fall Buffet

 Ad-Free Blog

Hi! This year has been disruptive, hectic, and intense. I've been unable to do much gardening, we are surrounded with totes and bins in every room that still needed to be dealt with. Our  house is a fright and that may be its state for another two months.

Yesterday a package arrived of a 'great buy'; a doll I didn't even know was being made. One of my favorite actresses, Helena Bonham Carter, a Mattel doll made for the Harry Potter series. Her character is Bellatrix LeStrange...the  insane and dangerous witch vilan-ess.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Apparently she was at her best in the HPotter film, dark, daring, the perfect part for her. (I confess I fell asleep in the first movie, and haven't seen any of the others) But, the dolls from the series are so interesting. Fully articulated and actually look like the actors themselves. I love the white bits in her fluffy hair and signature curls.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Mattel outdid themselves, she is gorgeous. I adjusted her skirt, sheathed her wand, and let her cast magic on my buffet which is the only thing really decorated for Fall in our disaster home. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

I just had to share, that I'm decorating a bit, but not really, except for the lovely Witch on my Buffet.
 I may have to see that second HP movie!

Isn't she GORGEOUS!?!

If you enjoyed this post please follow this blog by blogger or FOLLOW IT which you will find in the upper right hand corner of this page. 


Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

I will be sharing at these fine Parties!






All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own, I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown. Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi








3 comments:

  1. She's a pretty Doll...Dawn... the Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you when I unboxed her...could be Princess T in a few years.

      Delete
  2. Lol...yes, couldn't get her out somewhere fast enough! Love the costume...she may live in that for awhile..at least until Thanksgiving. grins, Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.