BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Christmas is Coming

The Elves are fast at work for the Barbie Houses and Vickie's Vintage.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Easily half of my stashes come from thrift shop goody bags, 
or thrift sales.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Lots of stuff here ---with a vintage vibe to REDO.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

I worked almost 15 years for big box craft stores, 
so I have super sale stashes from them. I also picked some
things up cheap at the local flea/antique market in November.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

What will the elves come up with????

barbieoldnewgreenredo

First thing is a KEN tree---with sports ornaments. I think I have
some Chicago Bears fabric for a skirt.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

And Red lights----see you later, the elves are tugging at my sleeve to 
finish the rest.

(next More Decorating for Christmas)

All the opinions and photographs on this blog are my own, unless otherwise stated. 

 I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions
 or products shown, or from where I shop. 

The dolls shown are from my own and the Grand's collection as are the clothes, 
which are vintage, or made by myself. Occasionally, I falter and buy something new.

PLEASE do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 
Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

I'll be sharing at these fine parties:


Sandi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.