BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

HFIM HOUSE: The Boys are Decorating!

The boys in the HFIM house are decorating, or are they?
*HFIM*Homefor Impoverished Millenials*


Ryan:Why aren't those lights working up there Aidan?


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Stephan trying to fix decor:Mostly cause nothing here works very well, Ryan. What do you expect, we are working with Antique stuff...or vintage, whatever. 



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Aidan:I think I got it now...just throw the switch again.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Foofy, get out of the decorations!


Stephan:Ryan, get your dog out of the ornaments he is drooling all over them.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan:Foofy, get out of there. Aidan, since you got the garland lights working let's do this tree, quick. The game is starting. You spin the tree around and we will get these lights on in a jiffy and watch the game.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Aidan: This is working great! (Zip---spin---Zip---spin)  DONE!


barbieoldnewgreenredo

There, the Design Mistresses should be happy with that---and a little vignette underneath there.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan: I think it looks great now lets get the game on.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan:Foofy get out of there.....someone give the dog a treat, please.

Stephan: I'm too busy trying to get this snowman to work, it's supposed to light up and move.



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Stephan:anyone for Ice Cones??? hahaha, I'll fix this little bugger, no matter what.

(As dusk settles and the boys watch the game, more house members show up to critique.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Anna: Oh, I love the lights, we always have lots of lights at home, for winter is so long.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan: Just don't jiggle the table, we are watching the game. Go Bears!

Richelle: Aidan that is really sweet right there, but are there lights that work on that tree?

barbieoldnewgreenredo


 Aidan: I couldn't find the plug on that string.

Richelle:Sweetie, those are fake bulbs for decoration like regular Christmas bulbs.

Aidan:Okay, I will find a string, I think I have some red ones left.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Chelsea:This tree will look great with red lights and a place to put my letter to Santa.



 Stephan: Well, I have to go---Richelle come keep Ryan warm....LOL.
barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: So, you boys didn't quite finish. We need to get this decorating outside done. Bad weather is coming to Chicago on Tuesday.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan: There isn't that much left, just to hang the wreaths and get the final lights done. Have I told you lately---Richelle, you light up my life everyday.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: Um, that's a lovely thing to say...Ryan...I'm speechless.

Ryan:Good, then I will ask you this, too, while I have you enamored under these lights. 
I Love you, Richelle, will you marry this impoverished millennial and live happily ever after?

(To be continued...)



All the opinions and photographs on this blog are my own, unless otherwise stated. 

 I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions
 or products shown, or from where I shop. 

The dolls shown are from my own and the Grand's collection as are the clothes, 
which are vintage, or made by myself. Occasionally, I falter and buy something new.

PLEASE do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 
Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

I'll be sharing at these fine parties:


Sandi



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.