BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Making Cookies at the HFIM house!

In the kitchen of the HFIM house, Barbie and Monnie finish the window decorations.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Barbie: Monnie, this wreath is adorable, perfect for the kitchen. It even smells like gingerbread.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Barbie: Now that we have these wreaths done, we need to get started on the baking.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Monnie: Well, Sindy is so busy with work and school, she left us her recipes. We should be able to do this?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Barbie: I'd cream this butter, if is knew where to turn this thing on?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Monnie: Come-on, it can't be that bad? Let's make two batches of dough, okay?

Barbie: Sure anything you say! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Monnie: This dough is really rich and sticky, more flour on the table please.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Barbie: Here, I will scoop them up, you roll and cut them out!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Barbie: How many do we have to make?

Monnie: Well, the boys eat them like popcorn, so I imagine a LOT!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

The wax paper helps the (Sculpey) dough not stick to the table.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Here is the human Grand (age 5) making sure the girls are doing it right. She is a master cookie baker.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Anna: I can help now that Monnie is on oven duty. We make many cookies in Sweden for Jul!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Monnie; Twelve minutes and this first batch should be done. How many more to go?

Barbie and Anna: LOTS AND LOTS! And, then we decorate them. 

Anna: We must make gingerbread cookies, too. 



All the opinions and photographs on this blog are my own, unless otherwise stated. 

 I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions
 or products shown, or from where I shop. 

The dolls shown are from my own and the Grand's collection as are the clothes, 
which are vintage, or made by myself. Occasionally, I falter and buy something new.

PLEASE do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 
Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

I'll be sharing at these fine parties:


Sandi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.