BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Spring in Vickie's Vintage

Ad-Free Blog

It's Spring at Vickie's Vintage!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Welcome to Vickie's Vintage! Hi, I'm Zoe, let me know if I can help you.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Hi Zoe, I'm Linda, and I'm going on a cruise...I just need a couple of things. 


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Goodness you have so much here! And, all the accessories, too.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

I really need a long dress for dinners.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe: I think you found the perfect choice!....and the purse, too!


barbieoldnewgreenredo

We have a whole range of soaps and lotions, and some new jelly bracelets, like the one I'm wearing!



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Oh, I love this blue one goes with my outfit, and the new dress!


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Linda: My arms are full. It's always great shopping at Vickie's!


Jelly jewelry is cut from pencil grip holders...! LOTS for a $1 from the dollar store.]




barbieoldnewgreenredo




2 comments:

  1. I love the jelly jewelry idea! Happy Spring:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynn---yes, the dollar store pencil grippers work out fine!

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.