BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Vickie's is Ready for Valentine's Day

 Ad-Free Blog

It's Valentine's day at Vickie's Vintage!


Lots of hair accessories, shampoos and soaps, and jewelry!



We still have a selection of stylish boots, and marvelous shoes to go with your new outfits.


More accessories, vintage perfume bottles, and more jewelry


Our center rack has dresses, skirts, tops, jackets, jeans and slacks. 
Lots of bags and belts, too.


Upstairs we have some great special occasion dresses and accessories.


Vintage hearts, and vintage luggage-classic for storage if you aren't traveling.


We still have a nice selection of wedding gowns, perfect for your Virtual Wedding!
Pink is featured this month!




A few frills and some lace, cute hoodie and pink fuzzy slippers.


Wonderful dress and accessories.


Perfect for Valenitne's Day.


Thanks for visiting Vickie's Vintage! Masks required! Sanitizer available, we clean hourly! 


Thanks for viewing and feel free to ask me any questions or inquiries, and I will get back to you. 






 





9 comments:

  1. Yes, you are certainly ready! I still have to make Valentine's cookies with my grandkids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have so much fun, we miss our grandgirl terribly. But, starting shots so maybe another 5-6 weeks. Hugs for all, Sandi

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I love that white ruffled, red topped dress! And that pink one, third pic from bottom, looks like a dress Colette would like:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lynn, that is a mommmy-made from way back. She used a flannel for the top though and it is stretched out, I have to alter it, but it is so classic. Ooooh, the slinky one...crazy but it was a little too big on Colette's skinny body, maybe with clothespins behind, LOL. Hugs, Sandi

      Delete
  3. Linda, thanks so much, I do love tweaking it for the seasons. Plus I have that many clothes easily accessible for quick changes. We made that whole thing from scratch, and it can break down to all flat pieces, all screw bolts if I had to. Hugs, thanks for visiting! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing what you are doing! The detail is amazing! I'm sad that his/my/step-grands are getting beyond the doll age; I enjoyed it more with them than with my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW, I know. Seems they have too many distractions now---to sit still enough and use their imaginations. I'm hoping mine will regenerate interest when a bit older, she is an 8, going on 30 right now! Hugs, Sandi

      Delete
  5. Oooooooo I LOVE Vickie's Vintage. I have a room full of Barbies that would set up housekeeping there! You'd never get rid of them!! Love the organization! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, but your shop would be so full of couture, and not scrambled thrift buys, LOL. I'm not a pink lover but succumbed to featuring the pinks. Thanks for stopping by. I'm going to get back to my doll stories for a bit now! Hugs, Sandi

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.