BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Richelle and Ryan in the Park, what are they up to?

Ad-Free Blog

What are they up to?

Ryan and Richelle met in the HFIM (Home for Impoverished Millennials) house and have been living there since 2017. 

They even became engaged one Christmas...but with Covid....and their jobs, everything Nuptial has been on hold, until now.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: The weather is almost nice this afternoon. I'm glad we can be outside.

Ryan: Yep, the wind isn't off the lake for a change, that's good for at least fifteen degrees warmer. The park is sure full of people today. 

Richelle: Oh, Ryan, look there is a wedding over there by the statue. They look so happy. I love all those pink dresses. (siggggghhhhhh!)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan: Well, maybe it is time we gave the marriage thing a shot. 

Richelle: It's still not safe to have a big wedding like we planned. 

Ryan: I know, but our jobs are secure and it's been almost three years. How about it?
Tie the knot, jump the broom, break the glass...what do you think?


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: Wow, ummmm....how about a wedding right here in the park. Informal and just with a few friends and family.

Ryan: And some of my workmates. We could have it in the gazebo if the weather is bad. How about JUNE?? 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: Oh, Ryan---June is perfect, before Dad gets busy with the campers! How about the second Saturday in June? Oh, I'm so excited. WE ARE FINALLY GETTING MARRIED.

Ryan: FINALLY.... I love you to pieces, lady and your family. My mom will be very happy. How about we just tell our parents and surprise everyone else with the invitations! 


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: Sure honey, but I have to choose my bridesmaids, and order a cake, and find some chair rentals. 

And, what about  music....and who are you going to have for best man, and groomsmen....and should they wear suits or just shirts, or raincoats? ....and....!?

And, everything has to purple or lavender...? 

Flowers, we have to have lots of flowers.... and, and, and....!?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan: ???????? (uh-oh......?) Just give me a kiss before this blows the mood away!!!



Dear Readers---So, June it is....stay tuned for more stories, fashions, and dioramas! And please sign up by email for blog notifications for when I post a new topic.

Thanks for viewing and feel free to ask me any questions or inquiries, and I will get back to you. 










5 comments:

  1. So.many.plans... I'm sure you'll have fun planning the wedding Sandi-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part of my job description besides pottery was floral designer for over 25 years, and weddings were always a challenge. Anxious to try and do a mini-authentic wedding..we will see. Hugs, Sandi

      Delete
  2. Well, they certainly make for a lovely couple! Can't wait to see how you design the whole wedding event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, April, these were the first two dolls we had here for the making of the dollhouse for the Grand. She put them together and named them!

      Delete
  3. I hope so...figured if I posted it, I would have to follow through, lol. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.