BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

My Etsy is OPEN

This is NEWS AND AN AD For my Etsy Shop---IT's Finally OPEN again!

The HUGE basement jumble is becoming un-jumbled and we finally have a break through!

I have my Etsy store open and I have added some dolls and mini's to it as well as other vintage and handmade items for you and your home.

Take a peek and see what we have listed---I'll be adding all the time now---it is a priority in the trimming down of the mountains of stuff that has been displaced because of the remodel. 

Here are just a few of the new items I've added.  I'm tonight listing miniature florals for you to purchase for your 1:6 scale fashion dolls. (Trish has been working hard! LOL)



Who doesn't love Betty Boop!


Fun Barbies!


stands


A wide Variety of vintage dolls all clean and freshly dressed!




Isn't she rebodied, gorgeous. On a Model Muse body, ...


This gal is rocking it!


Vintage Hudson


Very Vintage Aaron Carter (RIP)


I have OODLES of Vintage and Antique plates listed! Tea anyone?


Loads of plates, all styles and colors!

Muffy to AG to Barbie to 1/12 dollhouse furniture, Barbie furniture, Jewelry for yourself or gifts, lots of vintage goodies and antiques!

I have over 163 items listed as of 7pm tonight...more on the way! Great things for gifts and home decor! This has been a monumental feat to get this straightened out and have everything inspected, sorted and re-cataloged. 

And ONLY YOU dear READERS get a 15% discount 
by applying this Code:

OLDNEWBLOG523

So visit BarberryLane on Etsy

 HERE link.
This offer won't last forever! 

If you enjoyed this post please follow this blog by blogger or FOLLOW IT which you will find in the upper right hand corner of this page. 


Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

I will be sharing at these fine Parties!




All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own, I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown. Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.