BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

A FEW MINUTES AWAY from the MESS!

Ad-Free Blog

One of the saving graces of the total remodel upset, is I'm dealing with every single tiny bit of stuff I've acquired in the doll room. I found these cute un-labeled shorts---with the zipper and thought, wow---early Barbie. 

So I grabbed Babs (repro) and figured she would be able to fit them... or so we thought.
 
barbieoldnewgreenredo
barbieoldnewgreenredo
Hmmmmmmmmmm....?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Do these look like they fit in the back?

barbieoldnewgreenredo
 

Have I gained weight?
 NO! They must have shrunk!

    Of course Babs is like some of us trapped in the house for the long Chicagoland winter. We are still experiencing nightly frosts and snow flurries in the middle of the day (yesterday) INSANE! Honestly though, the hook and eye are missing on the inside of the shorts which I will replace,---but her look, just says it all! LOL. 

I'm working hard also in trying to find all my inventory for my Etsy shop and also listing many doll items for when it opens. I will have to do a complete inventory before opening the shop---which usually takes two days, UGH! 

Poor hubby has been tiling, building, repairing and we both have been painting..but the basement is still a total UPSET which is the nicest way I can put it---while swearing under my breath. We will be putting in a 1/2 bathroom in the storage room as well as a slop sink. It's only a few feet away from my doll room, and now I won't have to worry about splattered water or paint near my dolls or dioramas! 

Hugs to you all...hope these cute photos gave you a chuckle, Sandi.

If you enjoyed this post please follow this blog by blogger or FOLLOW IT which you will find in the upper right hand corner of this page. 


Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

I will be sharing at these fine Parties!






All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own, I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown. Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.