BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Snowed IN! Dolls at Home!

 Ad-Free Blog

We had a ZOOM meeting for our doll club for January last night and the theme was "Dolls at Home." I had worked all day in the doll room to get it clean enough to share---and then we had to go to pick up car (new brakes) and I got so chilled, I crawled in bed and did my Zoom meeting from there without any dolls.

Today, I finished photos and took a video...and added a TON of snow---since my dolls suffer in real time, just like we do. The two of us took over two hours + to blow, throw, push and scrape the snow off everything---we got 6-8 " and in some places a heap more with drifting. It's still going and we will have to maybe do another shovel tonight.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

This doesn't look too bad, the garage blocks the winds.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

But this was some heavy.....STUFF! (pick your own expletive).



So here's the video---goodness, Vickie's is closed and Trish checked on the greenhouse, but they have so much snow, she's closing, too. Everyone else is tucked in at home! 

I'll do another post of how everyone spent their days IN! 

HOW'S the Weather in Your Neck of the WOODS???

If you enjoyed this post(s), please join me by email- at 
FOLLOW IT---upper right hand corner.

I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions or products shown, or from where I shop. 

Please Join me at these Fine Blog Parties!
































2 comments:

  1. When you are as good as you are with dioramas, it's easy to create a situation that challenges the eye. When I clicked on this post and saw the first few photos of the snowy outdoors, I thought....."my goodness, that looks so real!" Then I scrolled down a little further and had to laugh after realizing the first few photos were real! Still, it didn't take anything away from when I scrolled down to the 1/6 snowbound scenes you actually created. It's as if, in life there is a parallel universe: one in which we, the humans live, and another sub-universe where lives the dolls. They are different, but remarkable similar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you I try and mimic life, and in real time. Now I should make black dirty melted piles of mush...LOL.Hugs, Sandi

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.