BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Think Barbie and Ken 1980s ala Barbie Movie mode!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Hi, Barbie!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Hi, Ken!

barbieoldnewgreeenredo

You Look Lovely today, Barbie!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Thank-you,Ken? 

KEN:(What do I look like, chopped Liver?)


barbieoldnewgreenredo

These flowers are for you!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Barbie: They are beautiful, thank you, KEN

Ken: May I kiss you?

Barbie: Ummmmm, no.

        But, Maybe I should KISS YOU! 

(Ken MELTs and The End)


Diorama: backyard of the townhouse...old 18" doll backdrop
Barbie's clothes---thrift store finds, saddle shoes Vintage
Ken's clothes---thrift store leisure suit...and newer playline shirt
Rose bunch from Trish's of course.
Mode: Crack me up Barbie and Ken talk from the movie.


If you enjoyed this post(s), please join me by email- at 
FOLLOW IT---upper right hand corner.

I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions or products shown, or from where I shop. 






6 comments:

  1. Love her outfit! The red tights are great:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynn, that's the skaters one piece ( very old-60's maybe) the skirt might be a Mommy made, no tag, found in a batch of squished up stuff, and it was perfect. washed and ironed it just fit her...so reminiscent of clothes back then, when red was the go to color! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. What Ken doll is this? What year? Series? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He came out last summer 2023 in various versions of Ryan Gosling in the Barbie Movie. This one is the @ $25.00 version in the short set. He is fully articulated and I released his hair which was basically cemented down. Hope that helps. Actually he is lower now at walmart. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Barbie-The-Movie-Ken-Doll-Wearing-Pastel-Striped-Beach-Matching-Set/1505035262?

      Delete
  3. LOL!!!!! Most of my Barbies don't care for most of my Kens. (They have their eyes on the Integrity Toys Hommes.) So those Kens who feel underappreciated tend to vie for the attention of the older Barbies and the Dollar Store girls who are more than happy a real Ken is looking at them even though they're not real Barbies..... (Yeah, I'm a little crazy LOL!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your ears must have been burning this week as I thought of you while perusing the Fashion week collections. Honestly I'm really old school and loved the Chanel show---the weird stuff not so much. can't wait to see what you choose...Well, the Hommes like the rest of the Integrities, all look like they need a cookie or a shot of bourbon to ' withstand life'. LOL. This post was done entirely tongue and cheek. But, after Ryan's performance at the Oscars on Sunday----welll, I think I will have to put a smirk on this guy's face to do it right! So fun! Hugs, Sandi

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.