BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

'S in the City Party': Fashion, Bling and of course SHOES! PHOTO HEAVY! Maybe PG-13?

                                                                   Ad-Free Blog

Barbie and Chelsea put the finishing touches on the party buffet table for the SATC Party.

Barbie: Wow, you did a great job helping me with all the food Chelsea. 

Chelsea: What is SATC?

Barbie: Well it's series about girlfriends and some movies, too. Really celebrating friendship.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Chelsea: Okay. Well, I liked helping. Maybe I can get some extra-credit in my Home Economics class! I really liked making the sushi rolls, that was FUN. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Barbie: There's the doorbell. It's Melanie and Melissa.
Chelsea: Hi, Melissa! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Melissa: Wow, Chelsea, you weren't kidding when you said there would be lots of food. Thanks for having me Ms.Roberts.

Melanie: Thanks so much for inviting us. My hubby is off at a game party and this was such a good idea to have a real 'Girls Only' option.

Barbie: Why don't you two go up to Chelsea's room before everyone gets here.

Chelsea: I already took snacks up there.

(Next to arrive is Trish)

Trish: Thanks so much for the invite, I can't stay long, this week is SOOOOO busy at the shop...with Valentines Day. I won't be able to stay for the movie. 

Barbie: I totally understand, stay as long as you want, and you look so adorable. 

Trish: Well, just don't look at my hands, I REALLY need a manicure, I must have a thousand rose thorn cuts.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Barbie: I know what you mean--I haven't seen my legs since Christmas.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Doorbell: Brrrinnnnng!

Trish:(Wow, what a spread, dumplings, I love stuffed  dumplings.)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Barbie: Lots of choices! Help yourself!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Finger food and tasty too!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Melanie: Hi, I'm Melanie. Barbie and I are in the same exercise class and my daughter is friends with Chelsea.

barbieooldnewgreenredo

Trish: I'm Trish I own the flower shop down the street. Wow, those drinks look awesome. 

Melanie: Sure do, and extra bottles on the side if you want to add some. Wasn't this a great idea, I loved all the movies and the tv series?

(Over across the room)
barbieoldnewgreenredo
barbieoldnewgreenredo

Denise (R): How have you been, Richelle. You are looking very 'Carrie' for this party. This is certainly better than enduring another football game. 

Richelle: *(Chuckle) This outfit was an excuse to unearth some 90's clothing. I was just home to Wisconsin and didn't have the heart to get rid of this. And you must have be channeling, 'Samantha'. That's an awesome jacket.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Denise (L): You really have to 'DO' my office, Richelle, if you have time. It bores me to tears to work in there---it's so bland. 

Richelle: I would be glad to assist you in any way, say later in the week?

(Upstairs Ken and Joe are watching the game, and the girls are ...trying to eavesdrop.)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Melissa: It's been ages since I've had pizza and a shake. Foofie really likes me.

Chelsea: Well, she just wants to lick your face! There sure is a lot of noise coming from downstairs for a 'ladies party'.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: Sorry, Zoe and I are late. We didn't miss any gossip, I hope?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: I'm a very old---Carrie---maybe, but this was such a great idea. You all look sooooo GORGEOUS!
barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: Is it getting warm in here?
Group: (Female wolf whistles....Take it all off!)

barbieoldnewgreeenredo

Midge: Let's get a photo of all these SHOES.

barbieoldnewgreenredo


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: Oooh, now what's in those cocktails?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Barbie: Green is a lime concoction of pineapple, lime and some sherbet. The pink is strawberry-lemon sherbet fizz. You can add more of your own poison.

Denise: Divine, make your own POISON, love that!

barbieoldnewgreenredo


Barbie: Okay, everyone, let's go around and name our favorite person or thing in 'S and the City' and Zoe, you start.

Zoe: Maybe Charlotte, I'm pretty shy like her.

Melanie: I definitely loved all the shoes...they are a character aren't they?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: Why are you smiling, Midge?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Midge: Well, the clothes and shoes of course, but, ahhhh, but, um, oh, my favorite...

barbieoldnewgreenredo

(blushing)my f
avorite has to.... 
be 

DRUM-ROL-L-L-L-L=L PLEASE!


(SCREECHING RAUCOUS LAUGHTER)

Trish: If ONLY, I'll second that!

Barbie: Here's to Mr. Big and girl-friendship and learning to love ourselves, just the way we are! CHEERS EVERYONE and bottoms UP. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle:  And for supporting each other, and this great party!

Meanwhile: Upstairs in the den the game is still going on, forever in fact.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ken: This is a great game----did you hear that coming from downstairs? 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Joe: I don't know what they are doing, but some sort of cheering, whoa...a First Down!  

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Chelsea: Wow, that's a lot of noise coming from downstairs. And my sister says we are loud.

Melissa: What is 'S and the City' anyway?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Chelsea: I don't know, but I sure want to find out 
about 
MR.BIG?

Melissa: Maybe he just has a BIG personality?

If you enjoyed this post(s), please join me by email- at 
FOLLOW IT---upper right hand corner.

I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions or products shown, or from where I shop. 







2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's quite a party!!!! LOVE the faux fur jackets! And the food looks tasty as ever! Looks like your girls are having so much fun. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shame on me, those fur jackets are all Chinese knockoffs for less than a $1.00 each. I bet your girls' would refuse to wear them...LOL. The party was fun to put together, though I never really watched SATC...but am eagerly waiting for Emily in Paris which has been so much fun. Celebrating is always fun! Hugs, Sandi

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.