BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Superbowl Sunday at Vickie's

Ad-Free Blog

Sunday: It's been pretty quiet at Vickie's, because of the Super Bowl, but the gals have been paying special attention to their customers. (It makes the time go faster too.)
barbieoldnewgreenredo

(Spoiler...Congrats Kansas City in a great game!)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: Phew, only one more hour to go...

barbieoldnewgreenredo

New customer is in the store...and she is taking her time...........

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Customer: Hmmmmm, (loving these Carmel shoes and purse...or should I think about the tan ones? so many choices.)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

I'm sure you would love the scarf too. We have a local artisan who makes these, I wish I could get more of them, but they are one-of-a-kind.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Customer: Now, you just wrapped me up, and here's these silver boots....

...and these graphic tee dresses. Do you get these often? I need to wait until next week to buy more!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: Why, yes, we have another local artist who makes those for us...they are Tres Chic Chicago. Again, each one is different. Thanks for coming in.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

I'm ready to pick up my gown and everything else I bought. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: Zoe sent down everything and it is all bagged and charged to your card. Is there anything else we can help you with?
barbieoldnewgreenredo

Customer: Zoe was such a great help---with this. I hate going to destination weddings, there is just so much to remember. I'm off to NYC on Thursday, I haven't been on a plane since before Covid.
barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: Well have a wonderful time...you have to see the Guggenheim if you have time, or a play. And the shopping! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Thanks so much, I'm loving this skirt too...thanks again!

Upstairs Zoe is helping a particular customer. Particularly different.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Helena: I love your vintage vibes, but you don't seem to have many dark colors. Could you possible inform me if something in gray, umber or black comes in with an edge? 

Zoe: Of course, we have customized shopping lists for any customer who requests such. How about we go through a list of your loves, likes, and NOTS? 

Helena: That sounds ideal. I have some time, I don't need anything until mid-summer.


barbieooldnewgreenredo

Helena: Your girl upstairs is lovely and was quite helpful. I'm still looking for some edgier clothing, anything you could recommend down here.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: We have lots of this and that, just take a peek, we are pretty full with vintage right now.

Helena: Hmmm, this little dress with a turtleneck and tights will do.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

And the black lace is always my favorite.

Vickie: Lets bag these up for you...anything else? 

Helena: No thank you! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Helena:  I shall be back when Zoe contacts me. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe: So, was she happy to find something? I had Helena fill out the Wish List. I don't know if anything will come in that is 'Goth Grandma' before summer.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: Now, Zoe. Every customer is a treasure chest just waiting to be opened and sparkle.

Zoe: I know, but she's a bit spooky...anyways, after all the pink and hearts and love stuff...she was quite the change. I'm taking home the inventory sheets to organize. Are we still planning on next week.?

Vickie: Yes, we will let EL and Carly run the resort shop while we do the inventory  here. Everything needs a good cleaning anyway.

Zoe: Sounds like a plan, now let's get going to Barbie's for the party. I LOVE that it isn't a football party and we are going to watch the 'S in the City 'movie with all gals. Do you have any idea who will be there?

barbieoldnewgreenredo
Vickie: The invitation only said Choose your Fashion, Bling and Shoes and Come. What could be more perfect on a Super Bowl Sunday. Joe's already there to watch the game with Ken, they are both on call. So, no alcohol for either of them.
barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe: Well, I could use a nice cocktail, LOL, my feet already hurt from these shoes! 

Did your GANG have a
 SUPER BOWL PARTY?


If you enjoyed this post(s), please join me by email- at 
FOLLOW IT---upper right hand corner.

I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions or products shown, or from where I shop. 


6 comments:

  1. Cute story, I like the stockings. I think this is the first year I didn't set up a party in the Fan Cave. Gotta shake off the rust... Have a nice week Sandi:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was a bit surprised...but then no Eagles involved. It was a good game, we caught the last half. Story wise, the real story is what the girls are doing. Ha! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Great story, I love how you styled your Bellatrix! Did you make the dress? Sadly, mine is still in her original dress. I have that graphic dress too and my dolls love it. The dress styles well. The store is a great way to feature new dolls and show off the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The graychecked dress was a mommy-made in a thrift bag of this and that, made very nice of super material...looked horrible until the belt though. Thanks for the compliments, yes, I bit the bullet and bought some China specials, between keeping all my dolls dressed (lying, most are naked...lol) I get tired of the same clothes in the shops. Beatrix will have a story line, just not sure what---her feet are HUGE. grins, Sandi

      Delete
  3. Me and my crew are not sports fans so no party in these parts. Your girls are super cute. Love the little dresses and coats. But something tells me they are there more for the party than the actual ballgame. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came from a football heritage--Green Bay-Packers in Wisconsin, and Hubby grew up 25 miles away from GreenBay.-Since I was an only child---time spent with my dad was either football or fishing (that's basically all they do in Wisconsin). My son played semi-pro here in Chicago--and both boys are still insane about football---which has changed considerably---but, look at it as European Soccer which is even more insane. And nothing is better than football appetizers...grins. Thanks for visiting, Sandi

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.