BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Skeleton Bash and Vickie's Haunted Vintage part 6

Part 6

Mulan: It is becoming late, we must leave to be dressed. This is the last table to finish.


Ryan: The stage is better than I thought, we just need the spotlight on for the band.


Here's Patrick and Sindy coming.


Ryan: I'm starving, just one little hot dog, please.
Richelle:Silly, they aren't even cooked yet. 


The table looks fabulous.



Sindy: Thank you, but we really have to thank all the companies that donated. Pizzas, Sushi, and all the fruit and vegetables. Even the ice and coffee were donated. 


Patrick: I have everything I need here, too. We should have plenty for mixed drinks, beer, wine and lots of soft drinks and water.




Ryan: The committee did a super job. Everything looks great.


Meanwhile back at Vickie's Haunted Vintage


Joe: Dang, this phone is dead.
Vickie: No wonder, it stopped ringing. I closed the doors an hour ago and put up the sign.

Nikki:This is the best thing I've done since I started working here, taking down the skeleton guy.


Vickie: I'm glad to see them go, too.


Vickie: The store is so empty, all those hangers. We are going to be closed until November 6th. I think we all need a few days off!


Zoe: (she kicks the garbage can) Take that...you scary old....bag of bones! We need to get going...gang.

Joe: I'm going to follow up on this line going dead, Vickie. I'll meet you there, just stay together and you should be fine. This is the first incidence in three days.



At the Skeleton Bash, before the doors open.



Richelle: Let's get this committee photo done so we can finish the last minute stuff. Everyone looks great. And have fun, tonight.


Elsa: Oh this is so, dark and spooky! 
Anna: We don't have Halloween in Sweden. Oh, fun!
Skipper and Chelsea: (Chorus) Wow, COOL!



Elsa: Ah, Smorgasbord we do have. Salmon sandwiches, I love those.
Anna: Pizza and cake, NUM!



Barbie Fire Woman and a reluctant Snorkler! (He is a Dr.McDreamy, but from the movie, "Enchanted". Love his hair once I got all the sticky stuff out of it.


Two OOAK witches, one in calico's and the pumpkin made from a child's skirt from the Dollar Store.


Pirates (She is the Captain) are OOAK, pieced from old and new patterns.


Burgundy and Gold King and Queen. King is OOAK from old patterns and some altered Chelly Wood patterns. Queen is some vintage (Barbie?) dress, unmarked
 but very lovely.


Belle: Everyone is staring at us.
Aidan: Well, I hope it's because you are stunning, and not me in tights.


Rory teeters in on Neo's arm. 
Rory:This is impossible to walk in.
Waitress: Well, here's the specials tonight:one serving of linebacker served up with a very pretty 'mermaid'. Wonder what's for dessert, tons of food. Music has started, too.

Waitress is vintage Barbie, with new apron, Neo is in vintage Ken football gear, Rory (Aurora) is in a tail found two years ago, and a dress found last month?, no tags.



Here are three Barbies: U-Left,Monnie in the green vintage Rocker set, Trish in the 
photo outfit, and my new Lara, in vintage Barbie (Country) Rocker. They are going to do 
some mood music until after supper.


Joe sneaks in and scans the crowd for anyone suspicious. (GI) Detective Joe is dressed in a OOAK motorcycle vest with fringe and headband, tattoos are stick on. If they stain him, I will just 'ink' some on him permanently, goes with his undercover detective personae.

Dr. Ken (has a shift at the hospital) and showed up in his Vintage Dr.Ken outfit, scrubs and Mattel coat, and emergency bag. 


The right side of the Skeleton Bash Venue. Lots of people.

Middle shot.


Food area, manned by Sindy and Patrice in vintage Disney tops and leggings.

The bar is busy.





The banquet is ready. 



Bone Appetite!


Vickie's Haunted Vintage Part 1 
Vickie's Haunted Vintage Part 2
Vickie's Haunted Vintage Part 3


All the opinions and photographs on this blog are my own, unless otherwise stated. 

 I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions
 or products shown, or from where I shop. 

The dolls shown are from my own and the Grand's collection as are the clothes, 
which are vintage, or made by myself. Occasionally, i falter and buy something new.

PLEASE do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 
Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

I'll be sharing at these fine parties:
Sandi






SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun! I wish I could come and play with you. That banquet, oh my!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.