BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Thanksgiving Goodness in the HFIM House!


Rory: Kevin, are the veggies almost done, everyone is sitting down. 

Kevin:Just about, you can take this bowl in, I'll be right there.
100_9381

Ryan: We are gathered here today, to give thanks and share our blessings. Thank you for the roof over our heads and the plumbing that is working now. Thank you for the food we are about to share and for our 'family and friends' we are sharing it with. Now, let's eat.

100_9397


Aidan: Is this the kid's table? 
Joe: I don't think so. Please pass the potatoes.
Vickie: I never would have thought we could get 26 for a sit down meal here. I kinda like it here in the livingroom with the fire going!


100_9396

Sindy: Kevin, this was a great idea to grill the veggies, that corn looks scrumptious.

Kevin: That's nothing compared to this turkey and dressing. Dang, Sindy you are the best cook. 

Sindy:All in a days work, I'm saving room for pie, though.

100_9389

Barbie: Chelsea and I and everyone here at the HFIM house want to wish you all Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for viewing our celebration.

Patrick: Pie, where's the pie!
100_9392



All the opinions and photographs on this blog are my own, unless otherwise stated. 

 I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions
 or products shown, or from where I shop. 

The dolls shown are from my own and the Grand's collection as are the clothes, 
which are vintage, or made by myself. Occasionally, I falter and buy something new.

PLEASE do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 
Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

I'll be sharing at these fine parties:

Sandi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.