BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Getting ready for Black Friday in Vickie's Vintage




Thanksgiving morning, Vickie, Zoe and Carly are putting the finishing touches on the newly remodeled Vickie's Vintage.



Vickie: Carly you did a fabulous job on designing the new mannequin. We will have to call her, Diva, I think.

Carly: Thanks, but Zoe did the shoes and the perfume counter. 

Vickie: That's great, too. I'm so glad we could get all the perfumes and accessories in for Black Friday. I just hope all our customers show up----being closed. I hope we didn't lose them.







Zoe:I think all the handbills we handed out, should help. I just finished the new accessories cabinet...it's wonderful for all those items that tangle.


Carly:Love this mink stole, even if it isn't humane, at least it's being reused instead of a new one being made.


Vickie: I'm practicing my Vanna wrist...ta-da! This lovely pink dress will steal someone's heart, I'm sure.


...and I found some nightwear overstock, that will zip out of here at the low prices.

\
Vickie:Do you think when Vanna retires, I can take over her job???(Giggle)


Carly: Practice on the boots and purse/belt rack I set up----what a wide selection we have now.


Zoe:I think the shoe rack is cozier in the corner. Now there is actually more room to try on shoes.


Vickie:We seem to have a wide range of ballet or skater wear also. 


Carly: I may have to buy that nightie for my Granny. 


Vickie:I hope we have enough stock for this weekend. Well are we done?


Carly, Vickie, and Zoe are ready to serve you!





All: We can't forget Diva, too. Here's to Black Friday Shopping and Small Business Saturday!

All the opinions and photographs on this blog are my own, unless otherwise stated. 

 I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions
 or products shown, or from where I shop. 

The dolls shown are from my own and the Grand's collection as are the clothes, 
which are vintage, or made by myself. Occasionally, I falter and buy something new.

PLEASE do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 
Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

I'll be sharing at these fine parties:

Sandi






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.