BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Going Home cont.: Bedroom action!

Late Friday--We left Richelles family and Ryan having a great time at the bowling alley. From there Mom, Dad, Richelle, Rocky and Ryan are off to a pot luck at the Rod and Gun Club & Bar.

barbieoldnewgreenredo


After a quick dinner Mom and Richelle go back to the cabin, while the 'boys' are left to their own devices.

Richelle: Mom, I hope Dad doesnt' give Ryan a lot to drink. He's a real light-weight, one glass of wine and he's done for the night.

Mom: I hope so too, I saw Ryan with Rocky and his friends, I hope he doesn't like beer.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Mom: Ryan must have taken my jacket, since I'm wearing his now. But, it's really great to have you home. Now, that we are alone, why make this trip in the middle of winter? 


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: Ryan isn't here, can we talk about something else. It sure is chilly in here. Can you kick up the heat?

Mom: Sure...tell me about your job, and the HFIM house. I get to see your facebook page, but everyone else is strangers. Tell me about them.

Three and a half hours later, a truck zooms into to the woods outside. The cabin door flies open....and it's a CHEESEHEAD!


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan: Wuuuucy! I'm home....Hey Der, Chickie-Babe!



barbieoldnewgreenredo
''

Ryan: Your brother made me an OFFICIAL CHEESEHEAD....! I need a kiss, now!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan: MMMMMMUH! OH...uh oh, it's Mom, but I luuuuvvvvvvy you, too! I gotta use the little boys room. (He tromps to the bathroom, singing, "In heaven there is no beer.....that's why I drink it here..."

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan: Honest I'm aiming but the 'john' keeps moving around!


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Mom: Well, that's my cue to leave, I will have to rustle up food for the other two, I'm sure. Sleep in tomorrow if he needs it. 

Richelle: Good night Mom, we will see you in the morning.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: Ryan, are you okay in there?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan: I'm great! I won my hat for eating the most deep fried cheesecurds---THEY are awesome. You never told me about cheesecurds.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle:Well, you don't even want cheese on pizza, you said it upsets your stomach.

Ryan: Oh, well, these were great--luv my hat!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan: Come give me a kiss-----(HUGE BELCH)! ooooh, cheesecurds are awesome.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: Let me help, you took Mom's jacket and scarf. 

Ryan: YEP, they are Packer green and gold and the Bears really SUCK!


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan: Helps me with these pants and who turned off the lights???

Richelle: OMG!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: Stay still---and point your toes, please....RYANNNNN!


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan flips over on his stomach singing, "And when we are gone from heeeeere, our friends will be drinking all the beer! La, la, la, la, la, ......I luv you....come give me a kiss, Chickie-babe....my stomach hurts."
(soft snores into the pillow)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle turns down the lights...and changes into her nighty and Mom's sweater jacket....

barbieoldnewgreenredo


Oh, my...have I made the right decision. I thought he was a nice, stable---city guy. And, in one night, he's ruined!


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Sigh, so much for a romantic night in the Northwoods-----on the couch!

(to be continued)

I'll be happy to answer any comments or questions!
(any corrections are welcomed also.) 

All the opinions and photographs on this blog are my own, unless otherwise stated. 

 I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions
 or products shown, or from where I shop. 

The dolls shown are from my own and the Grand's collection. 
Clothes are vintage or made by myself. Occasionally, I falter and buy something new.

PLEASE do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission, but Pin away!
Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

I'll be sharing at these fine parties:

Sandi





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.