BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Going Home: Part 3 Morning After

We left Richelle, sleeping alone on the couch. She finally drifted off to sleep.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

"What's that noise, MO-om, what are you doing?


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Mom: "I just thought we should all have breakfast together and have a talk?"


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Dad: "I need more coffee, please."

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan: "I just need a new head, but coffee would be nice, thank-you."



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: "Well, I'm wide awake now. What do you 'boys' have to say for yourselves? And, that means you, too, Dad."


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Mom: "Who's going to want porkies and bacon? Ryan how do you like your eggs?"

Richelle: "Ryan, what happened?"

Ryan: No thank you, Mom. Richelle, I'm sorry we were celebrating. And, if we are going to be married, we can't go to bed angry."

Richelle: "I wasn't angry, you were passed out face down ACROSS the bed."


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Mom: "Waffles or toast?"

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Dad: "Richelle, honey, this was my fault. Ryan wanted to come back after the dart tournament and well, it all just got out of hand. He wanted to come back and be with you."

Mom: "Ryan, Richelle, what's this about you getting married? No one has said anything to me. The waffles are done."

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan:"Richelle, will you be my wife, forever....because I love you and your family."


Richelle:Oh, Ryan, yes, I will marry you. And, don't leave the toilet seat up. That's not too much to ask for, is it?"



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Dad: "Ryan, don't give in on that one. Now that is settled, pass the syrup."

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan: "I love you, sweetie, to the moon and back. I'm sorry."

Richelle: "I love you, too, Ryan. Forever and ever."




Mom: "Oh, wonderful. How about a May wedding at Uncle Jim's farm in Woodstock. We've already talked to him and it's only about sixty miles from Chicago and then all your friends won't have to come all the way up here."

Richelle: "Sure Mom, but, I thought you said no one talked to you about this?"



Dad: "May would be good, and before the season. We got full cabin rentals after Memorial Day. Your Mom was just like me, she knew right away Ryan was the one for our Richelle. We always know these things, ya know. And, welcome to the family, Son!"

Ryan: "Phew, maybe I will try some of those porkies and eggs, now, Mom. And, please pass the coffee. I'm starving."

Dad: "Better stock up, Son. We are doing an ice fishing derby, today."



Richelle: "But, Dad......?"

Mom; "I thought we could go by Marla's and look at dresses. Who's going to be in the wedding? You promised your cousin she could be in your wedding, when you were seven, and she remembers."

Richelle: "Mom, dresses, oh, which cousin?...oh, my."

(to be continued in the far future)

I'll be happy to answer any comments or questions!
(any corrections are welcomed also.) 

All the opinions and photographs on this blog are my own, unless otherwise stated. 

 I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions
 or products shown, or from where I shop. 

The dolls shown are from my own and the Grand's collection. 
Clothes are vintage or made by myself. Occasionally, I falter and buy something new.

PLEASE do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission, but Pin away!
Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

I'll be sharing at these fine parties:

Sandi










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.