BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Barbie in Pretty Changes #2598

AD-Free Blog

Here is my Barbie No.3 modeling in the park. The outfit is from Pretty Changes #2598 1979-81. I found in a mixed lot online. This outfit originally came with a blonde doll in 1979.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

It's pretty complete clothing wise, but minus those yellow strappy heels
(the ones that are impossible for old fingers to work), the jewelry PINK-Why? rose jewelry, and a brown hair fall?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

The pieces shown here, are the satin jumpsuit (nicely made, I may copy it for a pattern), a long sleeved jacket in lace, lace overskirt, extra ruffle scarf,-I have used for the collar, and the white netting hat.



barbieoldnewgreenredo

I've paired it with a yellow purse/tote. I know I have a smaller purse somewhere, in Vickie's Vintage stash. Peeling off the jacket, she shows the versatility of the outfit.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

The overskirt, makes a great cape. I think the scarf could be used on the hat also.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

I love the jumpsuit. I want to make one in some white linen. Very nice fit through the legs.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

It seems a little large for this Barbie, but then the 1970 Barbie was pretty busty. Every piece is in excellent condition.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Well that's the photo shoot for this going to be '60' Barbie. 
I think she is ageless, though and can wear just about anything, well!


All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own. I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop.

Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

 Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 

Sharing at these Ad Free blog parties-with ads not in the middle of the blog (I'm going to try and see if this is possible)


Friday Feature Link
Amaze Me Mondays
Metamorphisis Monday
Vintage Charm
Talk of the Town

Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle
Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.