BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Barbie Vintage Finds August 2018

AD-Free Blog

I found quite a bit of vintage clothing for the dolls in the last few weeks. 
Since SAVERS has continued to sell their dolls clothed, I haven't found much there in the way of clothing bags, there.  I did find some great outfits at the local thrift store, 
and ordered two lots on Ebay.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Some great Ken clothes---original in excellent condition. Zippers and snaps all intact. Anytime I find
old Ken clothes, I'm thrilled.


The gals got lucky too. Almost everything is in excellent condition. Anytime I see a huge house displayed in great condition, I know I will find good clothes. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Some of these are really old. you can tell by the fabrics. 1960's all the way to some current pieces.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

My girl's are already fighting over these.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Also a few mini's. Some clip charms and some delicious food magnets. Love the abacus and harmonica, just some great small things. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

More clothes. I haven't had time to research any of these. Love the Barbie tuxedo.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Lots of color variety and a few great denims. Only problem with buying hit and miss, is you don't get complete outfits, but sometimes you do. 

Stay tuned, for my 1960 Barbie modeling one of these finds.

All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own. I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop.

Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

 Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 

Sharing at these Ad Free blog parties-with ads not in the middle of the blog (I'm going to try and see if this is possible)


Vintage Charm


Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle
Sandi





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.