BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Girl Power!---Everyone works at the Shop

Ad-Free Blog

All the girls are at Vickie's Vintage working on the cabinetry. After hauling all the pieces upstairs, they take a quick breather.

(Left to Right---Carly-assistant manager, Richelle-designer, Lara-representing BMR enterprises-Barbieowner of building-Vickie shop owner-(behind-sweet Zoe staff) and Gilly-Zoe's friend and Zuumba instructor).

barbieoldnewgreenredo
Carly: Thanks gals, I never thought we could get all these pieces together. 
Richelle: Yes, thanks----Carly and Zoe did such a great job on all the painting. 
barbieoldnewgreenredo
Lara: I love the building, and the new paper is very nostalgic without being stuffy. I can't believe the ceilings in here. Who knew---this building had all this height.

barbieoldnewgreenredo
Vickie: I hope we have enough room for all the formal wear, I have  stockpiled.

barbieoldnewgreenredo
Richelle: Well, looking at the schedule, we still have the mirror, lighting, railings, lots of trim, front door, and all the fixtures to be installed, That's a lot for only a week, Vickie.
barbieoldnewgreenredo
And we sure can't let you open without railings.

Zoe:Gilly don't hang on the rod...please?

Gilly: Well, if the store doesn't make it, you could use this place for a workout center. (Gilly is one of those ---over the top Zuumba instructors).
baribieoldnewgreenredo
Carly: Oh, no...we wouldn't want to chip all this paint!
Vickie: Zoe and Gilly, why don't you take your energy downstairs and move the clothing fixture, please.

barbieoldnewgreenredo
Carly: Oh, this is scary going down. 
barbieoldnewgreenredo
Lara: That looks really big that way?
barbieoldnewgreenredo
Zoe: Come on Carly you can do it, just go down on your posterior.
(Leave it to the Canadian to put it nicely.)
barbieoldnewgreenredo
Richelle: Vickie, this might not work---turned this way?
barbieoldnewgreenredo
Gilly hops up on the repositioned rack. "Wow, this is great---. Are you going to carry new work-out wear?"
barbieoldnewgreenredo
"Wait until I dismount!"
barbieoldnewgreenredo
 Zoe: No, Gilly. Vickie's is for vintage clothes, no one wants used work-out clothing----ICK!
barbieoldnewgreenredo
Gilly: Sure, whatever. This place needs some thump-thump-thump music to get the energy up....! And, a JUICE BAR!

Zoe: Oooookay, let's go back to the apartment and have some refreshments, everyone. 

Vicky and Richelle stay behind for last minute plans.
barbieoldnewgreenredo
Vicky: So much to do...yet. I don't know, Richelle?
Richelle: I think you need food to think straight. I have to meet the electrician on the lights. Why don't you catch up with the girls and I will meet you later.
barbieoldnewgreenredo
Back at the apartment:
Vickie: I can't thank you all enough---this was real Girl Power!  But I need a margarita!
Zoe: I can't move my arms.

barbieoldnewgreenredo
Gilly: Vickie's definitely needs a Juice Bar.
Lara: Juice and vintage clothes don't really mix, Gilly. How about BMR enterprises picks up the tab though and we all go for Tacos and Margaritas...I'm starving!

All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own. I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop.

Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

 Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 


Sharing at these Ad Free blog parties-with ads not in the middle of the blog (I'm going to try and see if this is possible)
Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Share Your Cup

Sandi





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.