BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Outside Decorations at Vickie's and Friends.

AD-Free Blog

Everybody gathers at Vickie's closing time. 
Last Sunday...in the Chicago northside.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe (in the Pink): Wow, it is really icy out here. 
Joe: I've got the icemelt, you all might as well go ahead and we will meet you to watch the game.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Jeffrey: We can't miss the game, it must be the second half already. 
Carly: Could you hold my hand and not worry about the Bears for a second!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Lara: Well, the streetlights went on already...honestly it is dark at 3:30 now. Let's get going.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ian: I'll be along after I finish shoveling. Lara, you go ahead, it's already getting cold.




barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: These holiday hours are a killer, sorry we are so late, Joe.
Joe: No problem...when everyone leaves I'll salt the slippery spots.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: Just going to turn my sign around....


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Eeek!...Whoops there's an ice spot now. 


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Joe: I'll always be here to catch you...I'd kiss you right now if we didn't have an audience.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe: Be careful everyone---I'm going to stay and help Ian.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ian: Just a little bit more shoveling and then we can go.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe: At least I'm not wearing high-heeled boots. These are my Canadian boots, perfect for this weather.
Ian: Yea, I miss the California winters...lol. Just, a little rain now and then. Let's get to the house, I'm starving and I want to see the game.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie's is all decorated for the holidays---now if the ice stays under control. But, Chicago weather is well, Chicago Weather! 

All dolls are vintage and rescues, except Lara. 
Her coat is Barbie 1994 International Travel with recent belt.
Vickie is wearing a vintage dress/vest with matching hat...very short for a dress so over leggings. *I can't find my reference on this.
Joe's in a suit from Mattel-'Enchanted'(Patrick Dempsey's character)
Zoe is in MTM Mountain climber boots, vintage leggings-unknown, and pink sweater ornament from Target this year.
Ian is in a very old Ken football shirt, and a Michael's last year ornament vest, recent Ken pants.
Jeffrey is in OLD vintage Ken---pants are corduroy, jacket brown flannel.
Carly is in unmarked coat, vintage Barbie zebra top, and Sparkle pants.

Exterior of Vickie's is foam core, brick paper, door is a picture frame, trees and bushes are all recent and wired with battery mini lights, stone bench is vintage, silver bench made from half a shadow box and painted with acrylics.
 Ground is silver poster board...and SNOWstuffing!

Happy Holidays from Vickie's Vintage.

Thanks always for visiting. 

I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own. I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop.


 Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 

Sharing at these fine blog parties-

Share your Style
Thursday Favorite Things
Style Showcase

Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.