BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

(Last Sunday) Meanwhile at the HFIM House...





Ad-Free Blog
(Last Sunday)

Rory: When everyone finishes decorating outside and Vickie's crew gets here we can pick for Secret Santa! It's only a week away!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Alan (Outside hollering): I've got lights here-----anyone else having issues?


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Midge (around the corner) We've got a sticky dead bulb here. 
Nemo (in hat): Watch what you are holding onto...there...buddy!


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Buddy: Well, hurry up---we are missing the game. Halftime is over, I can hear the guys yelling!




barbieoldnewgreenredo

Nemo: There I think I got it!
Rory: Foods all ready, come and get...

(Background ----oh, no...mumble, curse, mumble, Yay!)


barbieoldnewgreenredo


Ryan: What's happening on the screen---can you see through the window, Richelle?

Richelle: It's only on a commercial now...come on, we are done and I'm freezing!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Everyone stampedes into the house.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Tory: Nemo, please sign up for Secret Santa.
Nemo: Sorry, Tory---not now---I need to watch the game.
Tory: But, the food is all ready...(he breezes past her to the living room).

Outside Ian and Zoe just arrive.

Ian: They sure did a great job on the decorations.
Zoe: Hmmmm, sure did. Didn't you want to watch the game?
Ian: Well, not when you are standing here looking so great in the lamplight.
barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe(she's shy): Um...thanks. Wow, they even decorated the grill. We always had so much snow in Canada. I'm a bit homesick, ya know?


Barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ian: Me too, my Mom's in California, and always had us write letters to Santa and put them in the mailbox.


Barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ian: How's life over at the townhouse?
Zoe: Crowded, just like here, but not as much going on. Vickie is almost always at Joe's. But, we have two new roommates, Gilly and Teresa. You've worked with her for the station, haven't you?



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ian: Yea, Teresa is great, but, I know what you mean, we never know who is going to be here. Richelle's brother is in the basement apartment now. Ken's always at the hospital doing extra shifts. How about you and I get together and do something fun for Christmas, Zoe. 

Zoe: Sure, I'm getting cold though, let's see what's going on inside. How about the Museum of Science and Industry? I've never had time to go see it. Maybe after Christmas. We are closed on the 30th to the 3rd. 
Ian: Sounds great, I know I have a day off in there somewhere.

barbieoldnwegreenredo

Lara: Helloooo, everyone---wow, it smells so good in here.

Sindy (sitting): We just finished a mega-cookie baking session. We've hid them, though---the guys think they are popcorn.

Zoe: Hi, the lights outside look so festive....gosh, I'm hungry---what's the plan?
barbieoldnewgreenredo

(LtoR Sindy, Lara, Ian, Zoe, Belle) 
Belle:I think we are just waiting for the game to be over.

Ian: I hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas. Gosh, your cookies look great, ladies.

Zoe: I miss having all the bakery you make here, Sindy. 
Sindy: Well, you know where to come---I'm still testing recipe's for my food truck opening in Spring. Maybe I will come to you?


barbieoldnewgreenredo


Lara: Isn't that fabulous---we will have a food truck right here in the neighborhood. Auntie Barb is working on the old Hotel down the street. BMR's already leased a beauty shop and a coffee shop on the main floor. Two blocks away, isn't that great? I'm sure you will get a license, Sindy

Sindy: I hope so---getting licenses is really a pain, waiting on mine now.

Belle: Maybe ask Ryan, he works for the city. He must know someone in the license department.

(Meanwhile in the Living Room the Bears are beating the Packers for the division title----oh, my the NOISE!)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Everyone is here----! Go Bears! Woot, Woot, Woot!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Jeffrey: Cohen needs to add Sweetness2 to his name! 
Look at him go!


oldnewgreenredo
Ian: Touchdown----Wow.....! 
Joe: That's great, only a couple of minutes left.
(Ryan in the back in plaid thinking: Uh, oh...Richelle's Dad isn't going to be happy about this, ha, ha, ha!)

oldnewgreenredo

Crap---another commercial. Dang....! 

For a moment the Packers rally---grabbing the ball on the 20 something.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Yay! DEFENSE you are awesome!

barbieoldnewgreenredo
(L-R Carly, Midge, Rory, Richelle and Vickie)

Rory: Well the food's getting cold...and no one has signed up for Secret Santa. Next Sunday is only a week away!

Carly: I'm in for sure---and that will be perfect. 

Rory: We are ordering chicken and pasta in---if everyone can bring a side or snack...Sindy has desserts covered. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: Well that sounds wonderful I know Ryan has to work all week, and I'll be starting the Hotel project down the street. BMR has leased a couple of shops on the lower level, and I'll be designing the project. I'm setting up a temporary office there so I can meet with the contractors. Our room downstairs is crowded.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: How's your store going, Vickie? I've been so busy, I haven't been able to come in.

Vickie: Really, Great. The Bridal level has been a real boost for sales---and I snagged two more identical lavender dresses for your wedding. I have them sitting in the back. When's the date?

Richelle: We are hoping for Spring. Now with the Mayoral election---everything is up in the air again.

Vickie: No worries, I have them in a box...whenever. Best part is anyone can wear that style any time of year.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

FUMMMMBBBLLLLE! Oh, NO????


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Rory: Doesn't anyone want to sign up for Secret Santa???

(Such is life in the HFIM house.)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Prologue: Home for the Holidays is where you are and Family is who you are with...The Bears won the division title...the Packers finish their out-of-town record with 0-8. ALL is well with the decorations, ALL the food gets eaten...And, Everyone signs up for Secret Santa

PS. Barbie and Chelsea are in California---at Disneyland with the Barbie's Sister and the cousins. They should be back by next week.

How are
You and your Dolls celebrating the Holidays? 

Merry Christmas from all in the HFIM house!

Thanks always for visiting. 

I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own. I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop.


 Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. 

Sharing at these fine blog parties-

Style Showcase


Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.