BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Doll Story: Ella, Callie, and Company.

Ad-Free Blog

We last left the GrandView residents' party with Emilie and Ella having some terse words. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Emilie: I am going to 'move my butte', as you so often command, Meez Ella, to 3A with Henri. And, zen you may vait on Meez Colette.

Ella: (Hmmmph!) It's about time,....you go for it girl! Callie will just have to learn to manage her own affairs. 'Bout time too, she's going to be thirty-somethun'.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Henri: Emilie and I didn't want to cause trouble.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Callie(Colette) 2A: That's enough, Mama.  

Gerard (on the left):(whispers) Callie, I can move in with you now.

(So, dear friends, how do you think this will
go? It's a week later at the StoneWall gardens, and let's see what Ella is up to now.)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ella: The sun is divine here. I signed the contracts this morning, and won't Callie be surprised to find out I bought Emilie's share of the Condo, dear sweet niece.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Opal: I hope you didn't buy it, just so I could stay with you?

Ella: Don't be silly, it's a good investment and a fair price. I'd do anything to keep Gerry from moving in with Callie again. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Opal: I didn't realize they were still together.

Ella: He thinks they are...just making sure Callie doesn't agree with him.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Opal: Well, as soon as I find a job, I'll find somewhere else to stay, Auntie El.

Ella: Nonsense Sweetie. You are welcome to stay with us for as long as you like.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Callie: Mama, you phoned me to meet you here...it's so hot here!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ella: Nonsense, girl it's a lovely day. Remember my sister's youngest, Opal.

Opal:(mumbles) Hi, cuz.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Callie: I sure do, she wrecked my first car! And, drew magic markers on my prom dress. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Opal: Oh, cousin Callie, I was just a little kid. I'm sorry, I'd never do that now. I thought I was making a rainbow Princess dress for you.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Callie: And, the CAR?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Callie: And, you are not staying in my home. Not ever!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ella: But, she is staying in my home. I signed the papers this morning. Emilie sold me her part of the condo.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Callie: Mama, where did you get the money for that? You've been living off me for seven months? Never mind! I bet I don't want to know.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Opal: Please don't fight because of me. I'll only stay for a little while, I have two interviews set up for this week. Good jobs, Callie. I promise I will pay you back.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Callie: This isn't all your fault, Opal.  I just have to get used to the idea.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Opal: Oh, thank you cuz! I knew you would be so kind, you were always my favorite cousin and you have lived in Paris, you have to tell me all about it!

Callie: (pulling away) Oh, pillow talk will be sooo much fun. (grimace)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Opal:(That was easy...and Paris isn't such a big deal!) I need to unpack and iron my suit for my interview. I'll see you later at home in 2A.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ella: I thought Emilie would have told you. I hadn't realized she owned more than half of YOUR condo. I made a great deal, I only paid what she paid. So, I think I'll take the big bedroom and you girls can share the smaller one! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Callie:You have to be joking, Mother?

barbioeoldnewgreenredo

Ella: I never joke about closet space or square footage.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Callie: But, Gerard was going to move in as soon as our album is finished. Mama, how could you!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ella: Never, he'll never be in my house. He's no better for you now than when you were fifteen. Tell him to pay you back all that money he owes you for Paris. 

Callie: He's reinvesting it in my career, Mama. It takes a bankroll to do an album, just getting it made. Let alone, promoting it. (soft sobbing)

Ella: Lord's sakes, don't cry, he just isn't worth it. I still have money left from Grammy's house....

Callie: Mama, promise me you won't let Opal know that.

Ella: You think I was born yesterday...?

And there is Always more later....

If you enjoyed this post, please join me by email- at 
FOLLOW IT---upper right hand corner.


10 comments:

  1. Well! I don't think I like Ella much... (But do love that cute little white shirt:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, she's not perfect, but she wants the best for her daughter. That's the same shirt in both shots, I just turned it around for the last scene. Thanks for dropping by! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Waw, I like all the pictures and your decoration are very nice. Thank you to share with us your story. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank, you....I have to pack the garden away soon and move on. Sandi

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Linda. I wish I had time to sew some more for her...she is just so long, so many things don't fit her. And, the bedroom, might be a nightmare, closet space, chortle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oy, the drama! As the mom of the house, I do think that I would take the biggest room with the best closet as well! But Ella maybe needs to cut Gerard some slack and see if he has matured over the years. Or has he not? I might have missed that part! Thanks for linking!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so behind on the stories...that wedding was so consuming...I'll make sure I fill in the story...thanks, Shelbee!

      Delete
  5. I Love the Girl's Hangout Spot, you Create the best Backdrops for their Stories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.