BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Waiting on Trish and Victorian Mansion Finished!


Ad-Free Blog

Almost ready for showing!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

It's Friday and Richelle and Vanessa are waiting for Trish to appear with all the plantings for the Townhouse and the Victorian Mansion.

Richelle: This is Trish right now, she' stuck in snow and traffic accident on North Avenue. ETA unknown. Well, I guess we will just have to wait and go over our lists.

Vanessa: Well, I still have to fill the woodbox and the fireplace. I can't believe how wonderful this house is now.

barbieoldnewgreenredo
barbieoldnewgreenredo

...My mom would kill for this kitchen...

barbieoldnewgreenredo

...I really like that work table-desk in a kitchen. Great place to do homework, too. We all have to work at the kitchen table at home.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

That's a huge refrigerator. I'm going to go upstairs and double check my list.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vanessa: This room is so old-fashioned, but with a deliciously comfy look. Okay in here, I have to pull out the drawer???


barbieoldnewgreenredo

...Nothing in these drawers??

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Hmmmmm?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

No drawers here, I'll leave one door open though.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

HERE it IS! Well this gives this room lots of storage...Check---open drawer!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Now this room, not very big, but room for everything.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Closet is super functional, and...there is even a desk/table in the turret! Checking the lights---functional and ready!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

This bathroom is to die for. List says check the sink/medicine cabinet. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Everything is shining, and in its place.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Cabinet doors open or closed, love the mirrors inside...

barbieoldnewgreenredo

and out...cute little chandelier up there. This room is ready---CHECK!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

List says...check wash...okay! Empty dryer and empty washer. I'll have to check the dryer later again.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Downstairs, now for the wood box. I think I will move that heavy box to the floor when I fill it.

Richelle: Vanessa, Trish is next door, and her brother is going to unload plants here, will you go and help her?

Vanessa: Sure!
barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: There that's all that goes in here! Just a little 'LIVE' in every room. Good Feng shui.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vanessa: Ooookay...where does this go?

Trish: Just take it into the bathroom, please.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vanessa: Sure! It's either me through this door or this pot! Wow, Trish that arrangement by the tub is gorgeous. Is it really live?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: Yes, all the plants are real (in the doll world). The twigs are forced and will probably drop blossoms, but grow in the pots. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

(Trish completes her magic and the bathroom is done!)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

(Vanessa takes one more pot upstairs to the bedroom and turns off the lights, meanwhile Trish is fussing on the main floor!)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: Does this need to be bigger?  There is so much going on here...probably not?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: Last pot...there, that fits perfectly---a little of the outside in. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

...Only two more pieces to bring in tomorrow that wouldn't fit in the truck! This room is perfect, Richelle is amazing!

barbieoldnewgreenredo
(Back at the Victorian Mansion) 

Trish: Here's the bushes you ordered, where should I put them?

Richelle: One on either backend of the house to define the property here, I have to slide these glass doors shut! It's freezing! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: Brrr-rrr, temp really dropped. I suppose I will slide all the way home.  How are these herbs, Richelle? 

Richelle: Looks great and I can smell that Rosemary from here. I'm putting the last two by the window seat in the living room.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Upstairs a small planter in the one bedroom, 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

....some succulents at the laundry center...

barbieoldnewgreenredo

...and gorgeous, romantic roses for the bedroom! DONE! Lights out!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: Oh, goodness, I forgot about Woofie! 

Vanessa: I locked up the townhouse and all the lights are off. What next?

Richelle: Nothing until tomorrow,  my notes from Lara said you will be at the townhouse, and Ms.Roberts and I will be here or was it the other way around?  So, Open House ready by 1pm, so how about 11am, here. We have to hang banners and signs out tomorrow! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vanessa: Hopefully there won't be anymore snow, the houses look gorgeous! I'm so excited, my first OPEN HOUSE___HOUSES!!! Goodnight! 

If you enjoyed this post(s), please join me by email- at 
FOLLOW IT---upper right hand corner.

I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions or products shown, or from where I shop. 


















 

2 comments:

  1. Staged perfectly, and move in ready! The plants add a nice touch. Lovin' Trish's jacket too:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynn. On FB groups I got a lot of interest on the plants, so I'm going to do a couple of tutorials.
      Yes, that jacket has so many details and it's easy to get on because it isn't stuffed, LOL. Have Fun! Sandi

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.