BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

The Town House Girls!

Ad-Free Blog
The girls have moved a few things around in the the townhouse they share. (this is really two townhouses combined see this post HERE.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Mulan is madly working on the last of her doctoral thesis! 

Carly: It's too bad it's so cold outside (40 degrees) that we couldn't get the windows and the gardening done with everyone home today!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Mulan: There I have sent it off, my thesis is done. All that is left now is graduation in May!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Teresa: (reporter for Channel 7 news) That's great news, Mulan. Congratulations, do we call you doctor now?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Mulan: Of course not, and thank you. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Gilly: That's great Mulan, now you can come to my Zoomba classes.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe: I finally graduate in May, too. It's been a long haul going to school half-time and working full time at Vickie's. But I'm looking for a teaching position for Fall.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Mulan: That will be wonderful, Zoe. I'm sure you will find one.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Carly: My dance classes have filled up nicely. Jeffrey and I haven't set a date, but I'll be moving out in Fall. There will be so many changes! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe: I can't believe that Barbie and Ken bought the remodeled townhouse. Everything is different now. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Carly: Yes and Chris and Robb have the remodeled Mansion. Well we can still have barbecues with them. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Mulan: Well, here's to changes---does anyone want more wine?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Gilly: Of course, and then maybe we ALL can have a quick run in the park!?!

Collective: Nooooooooo, uh-uh!, Not me, ugh!, Brrrrr! 

SPRING is DELAYED in CHICAGOLAND 
and I have four electrical contractors crawling over my house since Monday and 
the Roofers start tomorrow pulling off the roof for the new one! 
Since my doll stories are in Real Time---I don't know when I will be able to get back into the doll room or do Gardening with them! 

IF you enjoyed this post(s), please join me by email or at 
FOLLOW IT---upper right hand corner.

I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions or products shown, or from where I shop. I strive to always have an AD-FREE Blog

Please Join me at these Fine Blog Parties!



 

1 comment:

  1. Love the bean bag chair! And yes to more wine, please:@) Best of luck with the renovations Sandi, I hope they go smoothly and quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.