BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

BMR says she is finally DONE!

Ad-Free Blog

Golly it's the Holiday Season in full swing! 

Barbara M Robberts says she is DONE, but I'm not done with anything! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

That's quite a list she has----I'd be drinking wine and eating all the cookies if was finished!

Apologies to my readers for dropping the ball in the middle of the Fall season---we have so many story ends drifting in the air. Sometimes LIFE swallows you and doing what you enjoy gets put to the wayside. I'm working on transferring to a new comp---we have been loading the new one and hopefully will be able to function at full speed, and hang on to a browser that doesn't freeze and that works. 

THE WORST THING---I have had a terrible time loading other people's blogs...and commenting is a no go---or hit and miss. ADS---have been a nightmare and if the new Mac can't negotiate ads on people's blogs, I will be leaving them, permanently.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

I've always planned on BMR to have a gold and white apartment---this is just a quick set up for a holiday photo shoot! It was fun---and I used stuff I already had, and snitched some from other rooms.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

BMR: My list is long, with all the employees of BMR Ltd, and those who are so helpful in all my projects and ventures. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

BMR: Richelle has been working hard on my penthouse in the GrandView, Ian takes care of the photos for all the promotional materials, Vanny is a great assistant for Lara...well also all my nieces and their families. Golly, I'm really glad I have everything wrapped, finally!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

BMR: Richelle found this wonderful gold table (frame on a tea light base) and our lamp we had made a while back (directions DOLL LAMPS HERE).

barbieoldnewgreenredo

BMR: I'm going to love this wall paper when the paneling is finished here in the apartment.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

BMR: Loving my traditional tree, I borrowed from Barbie and Ken's home.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Packages everywhere....

barbieoldnewgreenredo

I love all the bright colors and bows, it's so festive.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

For Lara, 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

For Chelsea, 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

For Scooter, and Russell...he has been a godsend working on the mess over at Vickie's and Trish's----!

Well one more glass of wine and I'm ready for a 'long winter's nap'! 

Merry Christmas! 
Happy Holiday!
from all of us at

BARBIE Old,New,Green,Redo! 


DEAR READERS, From Sandi:

I'm hoping to catch up with great DIY's, stories, new dioramas and more doll fun in the new year. I will also be expanding the doll related offerings in my Etsy store. I seldom mention the store, but it is always listed at the side of the blog anytime you may want to browse---so I'm not counting this as an ad, LOL. 

I'll try and post a few holiday stories and projects, before I get the new computer working with all my photos and documents. My old Mac is going on 12 years old---pretty great for something that gets used minimum of 4 hours a day!'  I have had a terrible two months of having issues viewing other blogs, joining parties, and commenting and replying has been unavailable MOST of the time. Even on my own blog! 

BUT, TODAY I wish you the happiest of Holiday Seasons and may all your 
Wishes COME TRUE!

Sandi @ Barbie Old,New,Green,Redo

If you enjoyed this post(s), please join me by email- at 
FOLLOW IT---upper right hand corner.

I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions or products shown, or from where I shop. 















































 

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Season Sandi-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Sandi! I always enjoy your posts! I told Al (SO) that "next year" I'm going to sew more and work on my minis (1/12 scale)! Only 2 weeks away!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I'm looking lovingly at an empty calendar for 23...and making plans to play and do more posts! Hugs, and Happy Holidays!

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.