BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Warning PG-13 and the CREEPIES, photos for those who love a bit of GHOULISH. WARNING PG-13

AD-FREE  This POST NOT PG

OUT Takes for Mature PG-13 audience for the Mystery.



HERE the couple are cozy under their blanket as the saxophone player wails into heaven?




Fully dressed in 1920's Glam-glam!


How about a little kiss, Mizzy?




The ten foot stole, blanket,  and trombone removed...and the couple in full embrace!



Holding hands forever!

These were just for the cycle of the story, and of course for the Forensic reports.

FULL STORY here:


Due to extensive remodeling in our basement, I won't be able to continue the story at this time--I'll recap and post as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. 

Note to self: Never post a story with out ALL the photos being taken FIRST!!!!!

If you enjoyed this post(s), please join me by email- at FOLLOW IT---in the upper right hand corner of this blog.

I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions or products shown, or from where I shop. 







2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a LOT of fun with this!!!!! Big hugs, April. (Trying to catch up with my reading.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm way behind, I wonder if I will ever be able to find everything to finish this story...sigh. Hugs, Sandi

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.