BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Trish's Ready for SPRING PLANTING!

Ad-Free Blog

It's that time of year, and Trish's Blue Sprinkling Can is open for business.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: Phew, it sure was insane yesterday. Thanks for all your help Cam! I have a few orders to fill, can you hold down the fort out here?


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Cam: Sure, Trish...sun is shining even. Ted said he would be here at 1:00 with some refills. We need medium pots and more dirt + plants. We have a few holes in the six-pack rack! 


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: I know I have four planter orders I will need to work on later.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

They were good sellers this weekend.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Cam: Here comes the sun---good, it's still a bit chilly. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo


Wind is off Lake Michigan again!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: Seeds are filled and the fresh cut flowers!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Cam: Greenhouse needs some water!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

There are still lots of Pots!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Otherwise, we are good here!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

We have plenty of plants in here, still! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: Oh, no---clouds again...sigh!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: The shop is okay---I'm glad I made enough planters with flowers, too.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: That's the last of the fairies, and I need to order more lavender roses.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: We still have plenty of reds, but I will need you to unpack some gnomes...we got wiped out!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

And---birdhouses, please!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Cam: We need more frogs? This fountain display sold a bunch yesterday!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Trish: I know there is a case in the back, I will bring it out...keep up the good work, I'll be back in a few! 

(Gosh, I'm so thankful for Cam and the help---the planting season is finally upon us. Gardeners always say, so many seeds--so little thyme...chuckle)

If you enjoyed this post please follow this blog by blogger or FOLLOW IT which you will find in the upper right hand corner of this page. 


Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.

I will be sharing at these fine Parties!















All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own, I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown. Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.