BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Vickie's Vintage Party Blow-OUT:Part ONE BMR

Ad-Free Blog

Vickie and the girls have the store ready for the BIG Party Wear Sale...

Come see what's going on!

barbieoldnewgreenredo


Vickie's Party BLOW-OUT!
All party wear 50% off

It's before opening, and a special shopper is perusing the upstairs.

BMR: Thanks so much for taking this early appointment, I have so many meetings today. 


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe: It's so nice to see you Ms. Roberts...and that dress looks divine.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

BMR: Well, you know Vickie's is always my first stop when I'm in Chicago. I need something for two events, so this will be perfect for one.

Zoe: This satin bag matches, too. 

BMR: I want to try this on the stairs, I'm a speaker so I will have to negotiate stairs and it's been a long time since I've had to maneuver this much skirt.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

BMR: Phew, made it down the stairs.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

BMR: Vickie thank you so much for opening early for me...I appreciate this. Oh, is that what you picked from my other event? That's bold?

Vickie: Of course and perfect for an outdoor concert event...I'm sure I can find you a lightweight jacket. Just try it on and see.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: I think this jacket will be too small...but I have a different one in the back that will work. 

Zoe: This Pink dress just sold online, she's picking it up this afternoon-already paid for.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: If you could please take these up for Ms. Roberts to try on while I look for the other jacket.



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Upstairs Zoe changes the manikin with a gorgeous gown.

Zoe: Phew, doors aren't even open yet and so many sales.



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: See, you look gorgeous, concert worthy and comfortable! 

BMR: you were right, the jacket was too small. 

Vickie: Here,  just slip this one on.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

BMR: How the kids say...Jammin' This will be perfect! I'll wear this, could you please deliver the rest to the GrandView. I'm meeting Richelle there to go over my condo designs. 

Carly: Certainly, Ms. Roberts! And you do look smashing!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

BMR: Well, thank you ladies, I see you have another happy customer ready to try some cute dresses on.

Shopper(right): Oh, yes, I have four weddings to go to this summer, so 50% off is perfect for my budget!


Coming Soon: Part 2

Have your Dolls found any bargains?

If you enjoyed this post please follow this blog by blogger or FOLLOW IT which you will find in the upper right hand corner of this page. 


Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.


I will be sharing at these fine Parties!



All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own, I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown. Please do not use photos without linking back to this blog without my permission. Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.