BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Fall 2023 at Vickie's Vintage

 Ad-Free Blog

Hi, I'm Carly, assistant manager at Vickie's Vintage. Now that the hot summer NEON days have past, it is time for back-to-school and back to work. Many offices are re-opening to full-time schedules, so the sweat pants and tee-shirts of the Covid Era are OVER.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

On the carousel we are featuring a classic teacher's outfit, complete with accessories. Don't you love the red shoes with this.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Another red addition is forever red, Hello Kitty complete with purse or coordinated bag.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

We have more excitement in some graphic tee-dresses, accessorize with a belt and jacket and it's perfect for the office or schoolroom.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Here's another...orange is one of my favorite colors, and I love the brown tones on this dress.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

For a little sparkle or work, two outfits in denim, always a classic.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Of course it is all about accessories, from hats, to bags, to luggage.


These greens and earth tones are great with all the beiges and grays shown on the runways.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Don't forget blues...and golds.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Short boots have invaded our shoe shelves, and we have lots of choices.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

New bags have arrived from a Chicago designer. Add some boots for a classic look.

barbieoldnewgreenredo


Of course we have matching shoes, isn't this perfect for your lunch, files and computer?


barbieoldnewgreenredo

After this summer, I think PINK will be with us forever. How about these custom purses and shoes?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

We aren't displaying a lot of black this year, but more as an accent.

Zoe is upstairs in the bridal salon.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

I'm Zoe, your Bridal Manager ready to assist you with all your formal and party needs. 

Champagne colors will be big again this year!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

And of course sparkles, how about textures on this pink champagne knit dress, so fun.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Here's an almost lavender version and of course don't forget our GUYS.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Our guys have been stepping away from the more formal versions and going for striking and understated.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Of course it is all about our model in pale pink and silver...so classic. We have many choices for school formals also.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

If your special event requires a dose of 'DUDE' we have that also, from jackets, printed suits.

barbieoldnewgreenredo


I think this is the only bit of NEON we have in the shop right now...but it is so cool, and the orange brings it right into Fall.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

For back to work or the classroom, we have updated  classics. Leather with chinos, and more.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

 White shirts or of course black tees with a sport coat...and you are definitely  in step.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Olive and black, perfect for Fall!


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Don't forget to make your bridal appointments so you can get the best attention we can provide for your special events.

And, visit the website for sales and new additions. Have our shipping department take care of your online purchases, or pick them up here.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

I'm Vickie and on behalf of Zoe and Carly, we say thank you for your continued support and come on in and see our new Fall offerings at Vickie's Vintage.

Also our lower level Resort Shop will be reopening on Friday. EL has been working hard to get the shop ready and all our guys will be pleased with selections for day or night, play and work. 
We also hope to have a pop-up store for October and Halloween!
SEE YOU SOON!



Vickie's is a Fictitious Store for you to view and enjoy.

Disclaimer: (I am nor is this blog in anyway affiliated with Mattel, Barbie, or any of the places I shop--mostly thrift stores). Any photos not mine are attributed to online sources and noted, no copyright infringement is intentional.

If you enjoyed this post please follow this blog by

 blogger or FOLLOW IT which you will find in the

 upper right hand corner of this page. 



I will be sharing at these fine Parties!








Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.


All the opinions in this blog are my own, I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown. Please do not use my content without linking back to this blog or without my permission. Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi











6 comments:

  1. Everything looks great, you have some amazing purses! Also love the corduroy suit-have fun:@)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynn...I ordered some cheapies from Alixexpress and temu...considering how much the blind ball ones are...nice not to have plastic everything.

      Delete
  2. Sandi.... This is SO MUCH FUN! You've got so much cool stuff. But most of all, I like how you display it all. My goodness, where on earth did you find the busts to show off the hats. Or the 1/6 scale store mannequins. Love love LOVE the shoe display!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The busts were a gift from a dolly group, I won a raffle with something and she loaded the box with all kinds of goodies, some mannikins and these heads with all the accessories. They were Fashion Fever special accessory for hats. I love them and am so thankful that I can use them, and my friend can enjoy via the blog!!!

      Delete
  3. I love seeing every installment! I am so glad I did not start collecting Barbies caz I would LOVE every single one. My 1/12 scale dollhouse paraphenalia has taken over SOOOO much space as it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just sorted a big bin of 1/12...that I have never dealt with...so many teeny things. Barbie is easier on making than working with the 1/12 stuff though for sure! Thanks again for visiting, Sandi

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.