BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Fall in the Resort Shop: EL says they are STOCKED!

AD-FREE BLOG

EL here, I'm so glad you are tuning in for our 
FALL RESORT SHOP preview!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

It's FOOTBALL and BASKETBALL SEASON.

After such a hot summer, we are all ready to stretch our legs, warm up our throwing arms, clean our paddles, and just get a move-on outside!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Are you ready to support your TEAMS. 
Vickie's Resort Shop IS!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

The resort shop is all about the guys! A great selection of apparel for every size and style.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Come on in and take a look.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Whether you want to go fishing, boating, skateboarding or find some ice to skate on...we are ready here with the 

GEAR to do it WITH and IN!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Of course you need the right DUDS, 
and the right LOOK!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

New, lightly used and great closeout buys, 

keeps  Vickie's full of great finds.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

We won't forget the GALS...we have exercise togs, uniforms, equipment, it's all here.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Our center rack top!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

We even have an equestrian selection. 'Old Paint' will love being ridden by someone in these great boots, saddle, hats, and togs.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Weather getting cooler?
 We have a great assortment of
 sweats and coverups.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Need a ball, or a helmet for biking? 
How about some duffel bags or totes.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Gals' work out equipment, leotards or headgear. Lots of Guys' sandals, shoes, and boots. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Open on Friday 9-9 for our FALL OPENING! 

See something you like, you can order many items online, pick them up or we will ship them out as soon as we can! 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

It's always great shopping 
here at
Vickie's Fall Vintage and Resort Shops!

This is EL, see you SOON!

Vickie's is a Fictitious Store for you to view and enjoy.

Directions for making the basics in this diorama are 

Directions for the fixtures are 


Disclaimer: (I am nor is this blog in anyway affiliated with Mattel, Barbie, or any of the places I shop--mostly thrift stores). Any photos not mine are attributed to online sources and noted, no copyright infringement is intentional.

If you enjoyed this post please follow this blog by

 blogger or FOLLOW IT which you will find in the

 upper right hand corner of this page. 



I will be sharing at these fine Parties!






Thanks always for visiting. 
I will try and respond to every comment and answer every question.


All the opinions in this blog are my own, I have not been paid or reimbursed in

 anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown. 

Please do not use my content

 without linking back to this blog or without my permission. 

Thank you for your cooperation, Sandi Magle

Sandi










 

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, it is fun to set up...now if I can make time to have shoppers?

      Delete
  2. I just love El's outfit! The store is packed full of great items. When purchasing dolls you sometimes get item that you think you will never use! The Resort shop is a great way to use many of those things. Congrats on the shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Golly that's a Sparklz outfits...from walmart. they used to be $2.00 and they discontinued them. Zuru is the producer, and they aren't listed anywhere anymore!

      Delete
    2. I think since Sparklz outfits were attached with plastic ties, they were removed and stolen often! I think that is why Walmart stop carrying them. I had seen many card with no outfit or a piece missing on them. They way they were package kept their price low but made them ripe for the picking!

      Delete
    3. Totally agree on the missing pieces. I did buy a close-out from Walmart of multiply bunches of six outfits that I'm using to cloth my dolls for sale. On Mattel's packaging, my 75 year old hands get pretty tired trying to get anything out of any packaging...plus my eyes, LOL.

      Delete
  3. It's been a long time..... And I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to make a visit. LOTS of family challenges in my life. In any case, your page is always fun. I LOVE those adorable football helmets! There is so much other great stuff in your store....I'm afraid if I let my crew see this page, they will get lost in your store...and for a very long time! Big dolly hugs. April

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come get lost anytime...LOL. Take care and family is NO.1!

      Delete
  4. I just d know where you find all the props that small! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you keep your store diorama up for a while. Do you ever have to dust your dios?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mrs. Leo. Well, I have two air/purifier cleaners on in that room, and I cover everything except the garden center with plastic table cloths, since it is also a work room. I've found not too much dirt occurs, since everything isn't opened up at the same time. That doesn't mean that there is no dirt, but I guess I change things out enough that it isn't noticeable at this point. I've only been doing this for 8 years. We did get our grand girl's doll house back, and that really needed a complete scrubbing but it was never covered, eventhough my d-in-law is a toothbrush cleaner...so maybe it's the dust covers that help. I'm considering buying heavier gauge clear shower curtains to make permanent covers?

      Delete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.