BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

HFIM House: Gossip and Fallout!

AD-free Blog

After Vickie's Press Opening and Private Parties...the HFIM house is a buzz.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: My feet are killing me---what a long day, full of all sorts of surprises.

Ryan: Well, it's official...! Vickie and Joe are engaged.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Kevin: Yea, that was a blow---another guy bites the dust.
Belle: Really??? (grrrrrr)


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Sindy: Goodness, it's even on the news on Channel 7. Joe is listed as an 'unknown' fiancé. I wonder if they will let me make the wedding cake?


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Rory: Cake, I thought she was going to give him the heave-ho....for missing the Press Opening.
Sindy: Well, all is fair in love and war...sometimes it's not clear who the winner is.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Midge: Now, that's funny. 
Barbie: I think it's romantic....especially the part where she said she 'kneed' him into submission. (laughing all around)


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Belle: Good night girls....(ignores Kevin trailing behind)
Kevin: What? Did I say something wrong?

Richelle and Ryan leave for their apartment---and the girls are still talking.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Rory: I thought it was a great party---the shrimp were divine and deveined. My favorite.
Sindy: I'm sorry I missed it...! Wonder if they will get married right away---or have a forever engagement like Richelle and Ryan.
Mulan: Richelle, sure didn't look happy about it, did she?


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Further up the yard in the kitchen garden. Richelle stops at their favorite spot, 
where they got engaged.

Richelle: Your mom was pretty blunt today.
Ryan:Well, you know Moms always want to be Grandmas, which is way to far into the future. I don't see how we can have a wedding soon, money or time wise. I'm still paying off my loans.

Richelle. I wonder if Joe wants his condo done immediately now---!?! Time---what is that? And where can I get some?


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Ryan:Sorry about Mom...but she has a point. Remember we sat here, when I proposed. Sigh---! 


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Richelle: I know... it's not your fault---we both have to adjust our priorities. Let's give it until the new year---and just not worry about it now. No matter what anyone says.
Ryan: Deal---and that's why I love you, you are so---perfect and practical. I've got an early meeting, let's go to the apartment and sleep on it...(Wink)

(Meanwhile more discussion in the backyard....)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Barbie: My bet is Joe and Vicky don't wait...I think we should plan a shower for them.
(discussion follows)

 Meanwhile at Vickie's apartment the girls are pondering....


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe: I wonder if Vickie and Joe will want to live here? 


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Carly: Probably not, Richelle said she was doing the design for his new condo---from top to bottom. This place is rented, maybe we can take over the rent and add two more roommates and get bunkbeds?



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe: Oh, suppose so...Gilly is looking for a new place---I don't know about her though.
Carly: My thought is if she has a job---she's an option.



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Zoe: I'll have to sleep on that---besides we will see Vickie tomorrow and see what she has to say. This is the first night she's stayed with Joe. Wonder how she likes his cat?


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Carly: (Turns out the lights.) That must be an experience. We have another big day tomorrow at Vickie's Vintage. Just all the 'holds' that are being picked up. And, I have two bridal appointments in the morning....and ballet classes in the afternoon---big day. Good night, Zoe. 
(no response---Zoe is already asleep)

(HFIM house---always to be continued)

(PS I have to get some pictures in those windows---never see things but through the blog photos, lol. Lighting was intentionally dim---being night time---let me know if it looks okay on your screens)


All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own. I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop.


















3 comments:

  1. Sandi, you're amazing! But this just stirred up my old "wound" of not getting the original ponytail Barbie. That was before my time. I had to make-do with short-haired Barbie. Platinum blonde, at that. I at least wanted one with my own honey blonde color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jean. They made so many reproductions---you might want to find one...! There is an adorable bobby-sox barbie (honey blond) out there that is close and not horrid $$. Mine was a birthday and is a no.3--early 1960. I was fortunate I was an only child and it wasn't ruined. I don't really collect, I rescue all these dolls, that were purchased at under $2.00 except for 3, who were play line new. Lara, was at Barnes and Noble 1/2 price---and $15.00-she has been my only (new)splurge. Thanks for peeking in!

      Delete
  2. I have so many fun memories of playing with Barbie as a child. What a fun and creative post! Hope you have the best day, CoCo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.