BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO--JUST A GRANNY HAVING FUN WITH DOLLS< DIORAMAS STORIES AND DIY

BARBIEOLDNEWGREENREDO

Vickie's Vintage:First Wedding Appointments

Ad-Free Blog

It was the first day for Vickie's Vintage with two bridal appointments, in the middle of all the craziness.

Vickie has managed to purchase several Bridal companies' samples. 

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vintage and new dresses fill the racks upstairs.
Downstairs is chaos!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Upstairs a soft string ensemble plays wedding etudes.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Carly: Neysa, this dress fits you so perfectly.

Neysa: My family is so conservative, you don't think this is too much?


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Carly: From your smile---you must think it is just perfect!

Neysa: I know I'm grinning from ear to ear. How much is it with the veil?


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Carly: Well, this dress was $8,995, but here at Vickie's we can offer this new dress for $2,600 with the veil and free alterations.
Neysa: I will definitely take it, but can you keep it here? I don't want my guy to see it, before the wedding.
Carly: Sure, we have secure storage offsite at a minimal charge. When is the wedding date again?
Neysa: Um, November 24, this year. There is still so much to do? 
Carly: Well, let's get this dress into storage so you can get everything else done.  


barbieoldnewgreenredo

(Downstairs Carly is so excited she sold a MAJOR dress!)
Vickie: What a way to start the day---good going, Carly. Any problems with the software---?
Carly: I don't think so. Did the contract print out Okay?
Vickie: Looks like it did, and Neysa requested storage. Sure glad we thought that through.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Neysa: Thanks so much ladies, I love the dress and can't wait to send my girls in. 
Vickie: You're welcome, Neysa, and thank-you for being our first bridal customer. Here is a coupon for you or your bridal party to use on future purchases. 


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Neysa: Thanks again Carly, for knowing just what I wanted.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

(Two hours later the shop is filled with customers of all ages, and the second bridal appointment, Barb T., arrives, 



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Carly: Well, thanks for choosing us. Let's find a dress for your special event. When and what are you looking for?

Barb: Well it's my third wedding---and it's going to be in Vegas in two weeks. I haven't had any luck finding anything with the right 'POW' factor for Vegas.

Carly: Well, white, short, long?

Barb: Not white, after two---I think that would be silly. I love pink and purple---you have some great dresses here.


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Carly: Well, how about this dress, a little sparkle. It's a 12, but we may be able to alter it.

Barb: I love that---very cute, it looks small though?

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Carly: Oh, dear, I don't think we can alter this. I have something else in mind with some stretch.



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Barb: Oh, my this is perfect----PERFECT!



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Barb:Even the back looks fabulous. 
Carly:It really looks smashing on you...and no alterations. Let me call down stairs, I think we have the ideal shoes.

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Carly: How about this little number for the pre-party or dancing?
Barb: Love it, can you wrap that up, too. Looks like they are really busy downstairs.
Carly: Yes, it's our opening day, and it's a bit crazy.


(Downstairs Barb gets personal attention from Vickie and loves the shoes waiting for her)

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Barb: I found just what I wanted, great shop you have here.
Vickie:Thanks, so much. Are you going to need anything else for your wedding?
Barb: I think I'm set!

barbieoldnewgreenredo

Vickie: Great job, Carly---she couldn't have been easy to fit. 


barbieoldnewgreenredo

Carly: Well, I have to hurry on to my ballet classes, can't keep the kids waiting. It was a great day!
Vickie: Thanks so much, you had a super day upstairs. I hope we have more appointments like today's.



barbieoldnewgreenredo

Maybe this bridal addition will work out! Wonder how the rest of the store did on the first day...?

(to be continued)

So many fashions and items in these photos---if you have a question, please ask?


All the opinions and photographs in this blog are my own. I have not been paid or reimbursed in anyway for my opinions, posts or any products shown or anywhere I shop.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for each and every comment, and I will try and answer any questions you may have.